Disappointed / Hatrest??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chookleng

Club Guest
dear all, i have something to share. after listening to it, please give me advice/opinion. the story is like this. i went for a 4pieces of tyres change today into PP2 and was promised the 4tyres will be manufactured in year 2008.well...its a japan import and each cost me RM695 per piece. a while ago, i checked all tyre out and realized that only two tyres manufactured in year 2008 and the rest two is marked at 3607 & 3706. when i call and demand for an explanation on this, he told me the price is still the same and i'm given 5years warranty priod. he too, assure me that nothing different except for the marked manufacturing date. now...im bit worry about the year as wat i expect for the four pieces should be 2008. instead...its turn me a big supprise. any idea/suggestion/advice/opinion to share with me regarding this? PLEASE HELP & ADVICE (damn...i pay him already even before he change the tyres for me)

U know the tyre shop boss well? I usually inspect my tyres before allowing them to install.

NEVER ASSUME THINGS TO HAPPEN, MAKE SURE IT HAPPENS!

Oct-06 and Oct-07 tyres.. can still pakai la. No syiok only. My friend tyre shop has already cleared 2006 tyres lio. Now he's clearing early 2007 tyres. Not nice to sell more than 2 years old tyres to friends ma...

Put it at the rear and let it makan faster lor.. Your car front or rear makan faster?

The tires are still good to use but of course the feel good factor is obviously not there when the tires are about 2 years old.

There is a shortage of Michelin tires in Malaysia and I am sure the tire shop you went to must have look everywhere and hence the rojak mixture of tires.

Cheers

chookleng;332880 said:
dear all, i have something to share. after listening to it, please give me advice/opinion. the story is like this. i went for a 4pieces of tyres change today into PP2 and was promised the 4tyres will be manufactured in year 2008.well...its a japan import and each cost me RM695 per piece. a while ago, i checked all tyre out and realized that only two tyres manufactured in year 2008 and the rest two is marked at 3607 & 3706. when i call and demand for an explanation on this, he told me the price is still the same and i'm given 5years warranty priod. he too, assure me that nothing different except for the marked manufacturing date. now...im bit worry about the year as wat i expect for the four pieces should be 2008. instead...its turn me a big supprise. any idea/suggestion/advice/opinion to share with me regarding this? PLEASE HELP & ADVICE (damn...i pay him already even before he change the tyres for me)

U done this in M-One?

bmw7833
nope. done M-One just fully service where im totally satifaction and happy with it tho was billed with RM4.8k

astroboy
the dumbest things is....both 08' tyres is fit into "right" of the front and rear. than the 06' and 07' is placed in left hand side of front and read. is tat funny o weird? sigh...u be the judges

Albundy
im not too sure since certain excuses given about the rojak tyres. well guess i had no much choices since already running on new tyres for 2nd days. the crucial is...how m i to make sure if all this 4pieces tyres are really IMPORT from japan as claim so? any way to determine?

chookleng;333150 said:
bmw7833
nope. done M-One just fully service where im totally satifaction and happy with it tho was billed with RM4.8k

Fyuuhh, lucky..Then is this shop recommended by Wong which also located in Bukit Indah near Old Town??

Last time he recommended me to go their panel tyre shop which also located in Bukit Indah near Old Town, but i thk the tyre shop is SUCK!!!

in fact my tyres is recommended by Wong (M-One). he help me as he told me he got lobang. than i park my car in his garage n he had it done for me (don no where). he was the one who promised me with 4pieces of tyres manufactured in year 2008. when done, he gave me big supprised. than he promise with 5year waranty. well...i hate trouble so what done is undone and money also paid jo. but 1 thing struck my mind is how the earth my car ended up for 95km extra miles in my meter when my car is back to me. b4 i trust it to him, i recoreded the meter which onli hit 91km. when i collect the car, the trip showing 186km. i have not question wong on this but damn......i reali wan to know wat happen

damn i pump v-power somemore than just for tyres changing purposes, my fuel drop 1 level. celaka.....but well...people learn from mistake and experience. hehe...regard tis as my experience and next time i never farking put my car under any1 trust. darn....

The price you have is really good compare with us .. we got at-least 700 above .. date of tyre are not big deal .. because michelin give 5 years warranty is base on date you purchase.

Top Bottom