Default Aircon ON everytime start up engine?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The DSC is activated by default whenever you start the car.

if the DSC light up on the instrument cluster it either means 2 or 3 things:-

1. you have disable it when you press the "DCS" button on the console.
2. your wheels lost some traction control when you take a sharp corner at high speed. This happen more often on wet road.
3. Speed sensors on one of the wheels is faulty. Sometime this will also affect the ABS for the brakes.

Thanks man. OMG all this while I was thinking the other way. Even after last Sunday incident, me still doing the opposite way; raining and wet, press the ASC and the light went ON on the panel and I drove lega and relax aje. Hahaha funny thinking back doing the opposite way.

dansyw;449380 said:
There is a warning in the owner's manual that states even with the ASC activated, you cannot defy the law of physics! Whether ASC or DSC, the car can still crash if you drive it beyond its limits. Nothing can save you if you decide to test the limits of the car!! At the end of the day, the best control is still the one between our ears!! I am sorry if it sounds a bit harsh but a bimmer is too beautiful a car to crash!

I LOLed. Good job bro. Really like your comment much. :41:

Bro johannong, Let me know if you need the user manual. I have a pdf copy...

Automatic Stability Control plus Traction (ASC+T)/Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)

Indicator lamp flashes:
The system is actively regulating drive
torque and braking force.

The indicator lamp stays lit:
ASC+T has been switched off with the
button or it is defective, or the DSC has
been switched off, ADB is operational.

johannong;449346 said:
thanks Jarance. It is type D key. I ahve the full set(4pcs) with me just that one of the main key which I beliave the rechargable battery went dead. I tried to use it for 2days and yet it still failed to operate. In one occasion I locked it with remote and opened with the plastic key. Door opened and no alarm. Didn't know that the plastic one is embedded with the chip thus it will turn ON the engine and run normally. My car therefore is confirmed NO alarm system installed. Thanks

Could be Japanese Spec (CBU).. Local Spec (CKD) have alarm cos high theft rate..

manual

dansyw;449767 said:
Bro johannong, Let me know if you need the user manual. I have a pdf copy...

Automatic Stability Control plus Traction (ASC+T)/Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)

Indicator lamp flashes:
The system is actively regulating drive
torque and braking force.

The indicator lamp stays lit:
ASC+T has been switched off with the
button or it is defective, or the DSC has
been switched off, ADB is operational.

Thanx bro, could send the manual to me, zahar2508@gmail.com

thanx.

johannong;449034 said:
Hi All, love the bimmer so so so much until dream finally came true. She's a 2000 E46 1.9liter. All are perfects except for three.... Can someone advice how come the aircon is always ON everytime I start up the car? Also I am running nuts with the audio buttons and.... my car does not have an alarm system! Manually open door with the spare plastic key...no alarm. Start up with the plastic key, it goes normally. Should I worry about these? Thanks alot.

Hi Johannong,

My advice is U can try to OFF the a/cond before switch OFF the engine.Make it frequently or habit and hopefully your problem solved.

Top Bottom