De-mod Sale

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
if i am not mistaken, coded ccc cannot be swapped into another car ler bro...unless the dealer can modify the vehicle data which is programmed into the CCC during retrofit coding...the normal GT1 and OPS cannot be used to alter this data...

if u just swap it will power up but alot of function in the car will no longer be recognize...initially i tot of the same to sell the ccc separately but over here i think no one can do this yet...the only option is to take out the ccc and send it to germany for 'reflash' and it will costs about EUR500. Too much hassle...just sell it with the car with higher price...

t2ribena;481418 said:
if i am not mistaken, coded ccc cannot be swapped into another car ler bro...unless the dealer can modify the vehicle data which is programmed into the CCC during retrofit coding...the normal GT1 and OPS cannot be used to alter this data...

if u just swap it will power up but alot of function in the car will no longer be recognize...initially i tot of the same to sell the ccc separately but over here i think no one can do this yet...the only option is to take out the ccc and send it to germany for 'reflash' and it will costs about EUR500. Too much hassle...just sell it with the car with higher price...

Thanx for the info bro..I'll ask Freddy.

Guys,selling off the ESS TS2 supercharger..so its for sale,again!

Rm25k negotiable.

Reeza 012-3939539

Price for the ESS TS2 supercharger revised to RM20k cash n carry.The kit is currently in storage,ready for pick up.

E60 545i front and rear brakes also still available,now at rm2500.Fronts are 348mm and rears 345mm.

Reeza

Hi, R u still keen to swap your ARB? It has been a while since you put it up for sale. What price are you looking for? Thnks

whoelsebutme;542245 said:
Hi, R u still keen to swap your ARB? It has been a while since you put it up for sale. What price are you looking for? Thnks

Sorry,item long gone.

BTW the TS2 is still available for sale..rm17k cash and carry.Giving away the 545i brakes for free with the purchase of the TS2.

supergripen;570864 said:
Sorry,item long gone.

BTW the TS2 is still available for sale..rm17k cash and carry.Giving away the 545i brakes for free with the purchase of the TS2.

Bro i am interesting in ur braking system,can put some pic here??

henry phoong;570930 said:

here u go bro:

bmw-545i_59.jpg

bmw-545i_61.jpg

nice big brakes from a 4.4L V8 monster..

these brakes are basically designed for greater stopping capability since it's made for a 4.4L V8 car, as compared to the brakes on regular engined models..for instance, looking at the size of the calipers shows how big it is if u put it next to a 523's calipers..hence, these 545i calipers has more surface area for greater friction, and also it provides more gripping capability on the brake disc..

just my 2 cents..

if i have a 5 series, i'd surely upgrade my brakes to these..they're the next best thing after M5 and Brembo's..plus they're OEM, hence should be quite straight forward to install..too bad i'm just driving a shabby e46..:(

Peter Sauber;571046 said:
any difference to the brakes of a 530i E60?

i dun see any difference :)

The front discs are 348mm is diameter and rears 345mm.The front calipers are much bigger as well if u look closely,they give improved stopping ability over lesser systems.

henry phoong;570930 said:

Henry,I tried replying to ur pm but system won't allow u to accept it for some reason.My lowest price is rm2k.

Top Bottom