De-mod Sale

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

supergripen

Club Guest
Guys,I'm letting go of my car soon and would like to bring back the car to its original state.As such,I have some items that will be available for sale as soon as I have the items taken out of the car.For ur consideration,here are the items:-1.ESS TS2 twinscrew supercharger kit for M54 engines. -Rm25k negotiable2. 3.H&R adjustable anti-roll bars.To be swapped with standard ones. Price:RM18004.Standard e60 545i complete brake system(F:348mm R:345mm). Price:RM45005. < SOLD >6. Item withdrawn.If u are interested,please do text me on 012-3939539(Reeza).Please do not call yet as I am currently overseas.I will get back to u soonest I can.I will only be back after 23/12/09 so any deals will be after the date.thanx guys:burnout:

Hello.

I've had enquiries on all items,thanx for the interests.Sorry that u guys hv to wait but I'm currently very very busy at the moment.I will get back and jump into thus as soon as I can.

Thanx

Hello.

I've had enquiries on all items,thanx for the interests.Sorry that u guys hv to wait but I'm currently very very busy at the moment.I will get back and jump into thus as soon as I can.

Thanx

supergripen;474867 said:
Guys,I'm letting go of my car soon and would like to bring back the car to its original state.As such,I have some items that will be available for sale as soon as I have the items taken out of the car.
I don't have prices yet for them but will definitely post them as soon as I have an idea of what they're worth.

For ur consideration,here are the items:-

1.ESS TS2 twinscrew supercharger kit for M54 engines.8psi boost giving approx 100bhp above standard.

2.Original 19" M6 forged alloys with tyres(F:245/35-19 CSC3s R:275/30-19 Potenza RE050A).To be swapped for original BMW 17" or 18" alloys.

3.H&R adjustable anti-roll bars.To be swapped with standard ones.

4.Standard 545i complete brake system(F:348mm R:345mm)

5.Original Msport bodykit with replica Hartge lip in 'silvergrey'.To be swapped with original bumpers.

6.MY-spec iDrive CCC with '08 map.

If u are interested,please do text me on 012-3939539(Reeza).Please do not call yet as I am currently overseas.I will get back to u soonest I can.I will only be back after 23/12/09 so any deals will be after the date.

thanx guys:burnout:

would be great if some pics be posted here for the benefits of some newbies.....more buyers means better value :top:

supergripen;474867 said:
Guys,I'm letting go of my car soon and would like to bring back the car to its original state.As such,I have some items that will be available for sale as soon as I have the items taken out of the car.
I don't have prices yet for them but will definitely post them as soon as I have an idea of what they're worth.

For ur consideration,here are the items:-

1.ESS TS2 twinscrew supercharger kit for M54 engines.8psi boost giving approx 100bhp above standard.

2.Original 19" M6 forged alloys with tyres(F:245/35-19 CSC3s R:275/30-19 Potenza RE050A).To be swapped for original BMW 17" or 18" alloys.

3.H&R adjustable anti-roll bars.To be swapped with standard ones.

4.Standard 545i complete brake system(F:348mm R:345mm)

5.Original Msport bodykit with replica Hartge lip in 'silvergrey'.To be swapped with original bumpers.

6.MY-spec iDrive CCC with '08 map.

If u are interested,please do text me on 012-3939539(Reeza).Please do not call yet as I am currently overseas.I will get back to u soonest I can.I will only be back after 23/12/09 so any deals will be after the date.

thanx guys:burnout:

hi bro! i am having the original bodykit came stock wit the car when i bought it. u wanna swap it wit yours ? for your info i used the bodykit for 2 weeks only.

Why not sell the car as is with the parts bro? Can at least have some uniqueness over all the other E60's coming in everyday from Port Klang. :)

ess530i;476362 said:
omg... what happened? dont let me be the only E60 TS2 in Malaysia la...

Hi Richard..ya la,sad to hv to sell it but there are some things on the car that just pisses me off.Don't worry,I think I'll be keeping my TS2 for my next M54 engined car..wink wink!! I don't think I'll be able to sell it anyways..not at the price I'm asking.

badrul880;476306 said:
Reeza whats next? Good luck on your sale.. Cheers

Hi Bad..haha,I might be going ur route and get something older aka e46 or e39.Depends on whether I can sell the supercharger or not.
If someone buys it at my asking price,then it'll be th mk6 Golf GTI.

supergripen;479307 said:
Hi Bad..haha,I might be going ur route and get something older aka e46 or e39.Depends on whether I can sell the supercharger or not.
If someone buys it at my asking price,then it'll be th mk6 Golf GTI.

Bro get an E38 and supercharge the bugger..:top:

Supergripen,out of curiosity and at the risk of this question being asked before but what are the does and don'ts of putting in a supercharger?Can I expect things to break with the SC in?

Guna;480293 said:
Supergripen,out of curiosity and at the risk of this question being asked before but what are the does and don'ts of putting in a supercharger?Can I expect things to break with the SC in?

Nothing much really..just install and drive off.

Boost is at a low 8psi so you can pretty much drive the way u used to prior to the install.

Chief, willing to let go of your front Msport bumper? I've got a friend whose really interested.

bimmerholic;480618 said:
Chief, willing to let go of your front Msport bumper? I've got a friend whose really interested.

Hi bro..no la,if I sell it'll be as a complete set.

Top Bottom