D' red.... E34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BrianJ

Club Guest
Okie guys, greetings from the Land of Melaka ... wana share some pics of my E34. I've been a enjoying the last 7 months putting this girl together.
fronte34.jpg
4e34-1.jpg
e3411.jpg
rearseate34.jpg
~BMW Recaro Seats~
frontrecaro.jpg
~Ori AC Schnitzer Type 2 Racing 18"~
rearrime34.jpg
~Custom Built-in Sub with Black boot carpeting~
boote34.jpg
rearheadreste34.jpg
4viewe34.jpg

xtracooljustin;317548 said:
the ride is awfully familiar :rolleyes:

;)

The car look nicer now ...... hehehehe ... I think previous owner didn't take a good card since ha has a lot of cars. .... hehehehe

Wow nice! :top:
Join our Malacca TT and we will get to admire up to 4 different RED UDMs!

i see all the unker is jealous....

funny, i see all the melaka guys cars there is reds, reds, reds & reds..

i also see a very familiar wheel...

that wheel has a long history...

Nice car bro:top: Hope you'll maintain it well. Really like the interior. :rock:

What it was like on Day 1

Hey Guys,......

Thanks for the interesting feedback,... really appreciate.

Yes this car is not new to the forum cos a previous forumer owned it.
However after it left his hands, it was 'tortured' by a Japanese for 11months.
So when i picked it up, although still decent by regular standards, it was not my cup of tea.

This is what it was when i picked it up 7 months ago,....far from being a Roundel Award winning car.

1stdaye34.jpg

Psst... xtracooljus... dont those rims look awfully familiar :)

The last 7 months has been wirings, mechanicals, brakes, suspension, steering,.. in fact all the undercarriage. Then it was bringing the 'half-dead' red back to life. After that came the 'must-have' goodies,.....

Mind you most work was done in-house by yours truly, yet the RM's came to a tidy sum. However its worth the effort as the E34 is an enjoyable highway cruiser.

To respond to some:

Chili e30 & GHS- yup been meaning to join u guys for TT. And yes i know about the 4 reds.

Pussy- hmmm more reds ya,... wasnt my idea anyway.. just living with it for now... $$$ finish oredi wor,.. cant spray new color of my choice.

Vincent Hor- me small time jap-drifter onli la,.. this (E)lephant 34 wont be going anywhere sideways with an auto 2.5 haha...

To all the Unker Unker dun jealous lar,... this jus another Unker car also ma.Probably im an older unker if im not mistaken hahaha.

Okie guys, have a nice coming weekend.... hv fun with your UDM's
Brian

Top Bottom