CSL Trunk (Carbon Fibre) for E60 - What do you think?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

thule

Club Guest
I have been eye-ing for a new look for the rear of my E60 for a long time. FYI, I am now with the original M-Sport spoiler which I think looks fine. But then I wanted something more outstanding. Initially I was looking for a spoiler but the likes of Hamann, ACS & Arqray didn't impress me much! Then I found CSL trunk which is made from carbon fibre for E60. Price 1-2 years ago was very expensive until today... if I'm not mistaken the last time I asked was around RM1800. My opinion is that it looks fine but of course I'm not into sporty-ness. If I were to buy the trunk, I'd spray paint according to my car's Crystal White (don't wanna blend the carbon fibre look onto my JOY :D) Anyway these few pictures were extracted from m5board.com (credits have to be given) and tell me your honest opinion ok?
CSLTrunk2.jpg
CSLTrunk1.jpg
CSLTrunk1.jpg
CSLTrunk3.jpg
Thanks for the input

I may have to see it live for a proper assessment but I am not liking it too much...but that's my opinion ler....looks kinda...high?? :)

Looks nice in the first picture but the last........???!!!??? :-(. A little 'thick'.

desbimmer;597213 said:
I may have to see it live for a proper assessment but I am not liking it too much...but that's my opinion ler....looks kinda...high?? :)

Agree, it somewhat make the rear looked "fat".

it's look ok if u spray the whole car same like carbon fiber. It makes the driver more "gangster-look"...my opinion.

i personally think its quite nice la..something different from usual spoiler in the market. Maybe because its CF so you guys said a bit fat..if paint to body color,i must say it will looks awesome bro..

LOL! So many dislike the CSL bumper :D
I like it personally... but some of my friends said that it looks too high, some too fat, and so on... lol!
Ok lah... will do the assessment myself and let u know about it soon

Top Bottom