Looking for 19" rims

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Guna;446820 said:
that's great man,Could you PM and tell me where and how much did it cost you?or maybe you can help me get it at a reasonable price?But bro,I heard the Breytons are one of the softest rims around la.senang bengkok.true ah?

If i'm not mistaken, Breyton's are now made in China. Previously made in Italy by Fonmetal. So unless you see Fonmetal logo at the back of the rims, as proven they are stronger and more durable. I'm not sure about the quality of Breyton from China.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

BMWs;456746 said:
If i'm not mistaken, Breyton's are now made in China. Previously made in Italy by Fonmetal. So unless you see Fonmetal logo at the back of the rims, as proven they are stronger and more durable. I'm not sure about the quality of Breyton from China.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

Actually I just found out that Breytons are pretty soft and that they dent quite easily....anybody here knows much about the Hamman 19" PG3 2 piece rims?I was wondering what do they cost

danielmj5566;456828 said:
hi guna ! jus wanna know if u sold your hamann rim aldy? if not do u stil wanna sell it ? price?

Yo man,no I'm still using it and at this moment I'm not sure if I should sell them.I just found out they're rare and expensive and that's why I was asking what do they cost brand new.I saw in one website which had it on a special offer going fo US 6,550.....that's like bloody expensive.Anybody here has an idea?

dzuljazz2001;457278 said:
you have seen mine guna ...you can have it for a price. cheap2. Im done with 19" rims.

Thank you for the offer bro but I'm not so much into deep dish rims,nevertheless it6's a point to ponder:top:

go for 20"

gnair8;456661 said:
Good for you Guna. Can anyone confirm that one can fit the 20 inch rim without modifying the original wheel arch? What tyre size can go with it. Am thinking about uit for my '04 530i. thanks bro.
bro go for it 20" tats the way, I've changed to Hartge Classics 2 for my 525D but without lowering. The tyre will be 245 for front n 285 for rear...........no issue bro

Top Bottom