Cross Border TT at Sentosa Singapore

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

EL118

Club Guest
Calling all Singapore or Johor BMW enthusiasts1st Ever TT at Singapore (i supposed)Venue : Festive Hotel SentosaDate : 2nd Dec 2012 (this coming Friday)Time : 9pm onwardsAttendee1) EL1182) Wobbles3) Wobbles's HMat first only plan a mini TT to meet bro wobbles and hope to meet more friends there.

bro,

u r not the first, i start it already but just no call in this forum..when ?? no date?

Anthony5785;692708 said:
bro,

u r not the first, i start it already but just no call in this forum..when ?? no date?

sorry miss out the date, this Friday, u free to join us?

Anthony5785;692725 said:
sorry bro, on the way to kulim bmw factory....other day...u work in sg??

No, going down for a short family trip. originally also want to join the kulim factory tour but after the date changed, clash with this pre-book trip. so have to wait for next round.

I'm going for Kulim drive too.

I'm going down to SG on 11 - 17 Dec 2011, family trip.

Aiya, just got back from Sentosa yesterday, stayed at Festive too. The pool at Hard Rock really rocks, should not be missed.

So El118,

Planning for next SG TT ? anyway my next availability is on 12th Dec....After the Kulim i fly to Hong Kong...yeah!!

Great TT with bro wobbles, ck318 & his friend + my 3 biz friends total 8 pax. bro wobbles sure look much younger than i would expect, especially after reading his comment about aching joints and growing waist line. We met at Italian Golf restaurant @ Sentosa golf club. bro wobbles effective pre-booked the whole restaurant as we were the only guests.

We admired F02, F10 and a S350 in the drizzle and were forced to dismiss when the rain poured. Bro wobbles promised to come to KL for bakuteh, hopefully do not have to wait until his new F13 fuly break-in. with 4,000 km a year, that would mean 2013!

initialM;697327 said:
Wah nice. Miss this thread. Been very busy. Next time TT at geylang

ha, so that we can dismiss after 12am and have second round...

Top Bottom