Cost of Repainting front Bumper & Bonnet

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

beemer04

Club Guest
Hi all Anybody has experienced on the fair charges of cost of repainting of front bumper and bonnet due to stone chip for my e36?

beemer04;574857 said:
Wow bro that high, terangkat kain macam ni! If same color whole car how much?

bro read slowly ...i said it would be better to spare 1K ...it may be higher or lower ...well that i don't know as i don't really know at what level paint job requirement you're looking at ... ...

but assured such jobs these days aren't cheap no longer ...a small touch up too at door panel too would cost around rm300 ...

it could be as low as RM750 and as high as RM2k, depending on paintshop, paint/clearcoat type and processes. most wud charge you about RM800 i think.

mizhan;574866 said:
it could be as low as RM750 and as high as RM2k, depending on paintshop, paint/clearcoat type and processes. most wud charge you about RM800 i think.

Hi sifus,
I have similar question. I met this one seller, his front skirting and rear (right) close to tyre skirting got some small cracks...he said it is fiber glass. So, to fix it, just go to "kedai ketuk" and cement? or go to accesorry car or what? And have to paint the whole skirting rite?

Sorry too many questions...thanks

monarza;574887 said:
Hi sifus,
I have similar question. I met this one seller, his front skirting and rear (right) close to tyre skirting got some small cracks...he said it is fiber glass. So, to fix it, just go to "kedai ketuk" and cement? or go to accesorry car or what? And have to paint the whole skirting rite?

Sorry too many questions...thanks

yep you may need to paint the whole skirting or else you may see colour lapse there ....

beemer04;574855 said:
Hi all

Anybody has experienced on the fair charges of cost of repainting of front bumper and bonnet due to stone chip for my e36?

allo bro, just to share with u the last time i painted my new m3 bumper (e46) was only rm200

I was quoted RM200 before, for front bonnet on the E36. Just a paint over of the same color. Not sure it will help with all the stone chip 'holes'. Not far from where u r. The paintshop is after the Shell/BHP station heading to d'sara tol (if u r coming from Eastin on sprint)

just surveyed today in keramat
front bonnet + bumper (+ touch up crack) = rm400
repaint the wole car with same color = rm 1.5k
hope this help, cheers

Top Bottom