Corona Ring Lights

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

beemerx

Club Guest
Dear sifus,May I know if it's possible to change the bulbs on the corona rings so that it emits xenon like lights (white) rather than the original yellow?Appreciate the kind guidance

beemerx;553611 said:
Dear sifus,

May I know if it's possible to change the bulbs on the corona rings so that it emits xenon like lights (white) rather than the original yellow?

Appreciate the kind guidance

Bro any picture how's the Corona Ring light looks like, and how much is it ?

TQ

I tried to do the same thing, and tried to replace the original halogen bulb with a white LED light from WeissLicht (bought from bimmian.com). One of the lights worked great, while the other ended up flickering constantly. Not sure if it was just a bad bulb case, as the lights were advertised as error free. Haven't decided on what to do next yet, as its been a busy time at work these days.

Can you see the RING?
27495d1282225983t-bath-swissvax-_dsc1340a.jpg

sharp;554796 said:
ur outer ring bright enough?
mine cant see anything

Its hard to see it in the day, you can see it better in head-on direction.

ahh..i c, but i noticed the inner rings are way brighter than the outer ones for all the facelifted bimmers...its designed that way...

spaceman, mine is almost like invisible, i tot after spending tat amount for that piaa led lights, it would be better

abit tempted to do some crazy stuff now for the corona rings

sharp;556031 said:
spaceman, mine is almost like invisible, i tot after spending tat amount for that piaa led lights, it would be better

abit tempted to do some crazy stuff now for the corona rings

I think I've seen some products on the E90post.com such as the Lux 8... They are miles brighter than the rest... Go check it out.

IMO, the beauty of the BMW 'angel eyes' is in their soft yellow glow. Why mimic japs with their harsh white lights? Just my opinion... :eek:

spacemen, thanks
not really that bright though, and needs modification on lci models
any others?

Top Bottom