Coastal Town Bimmers - Sunday High Tea Driive At Cameron Highland ( Unofficial )

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hope this is not too late. It was nice meeting you all especially those first time jumpa ( Scooby, McFir7, MangVF, Enidmira, Megatniza etc etc) Thanks to Kojak for organising the
event...and the rempit session on the way down. All in all it was a good drive and well organised. We both ( especially my son ) enjoyed it. Hope to see you guys again soon

enidmira;745731 said:
Good idea bro kojak....dulu2 we did every month.. Later xcukup kaki..sometime megatnisa alone pun jadi...

ha ha ha correct , few times I went up solo to decarbonize the cabrio ...good that we got extra kaki now to rempit ..

megatniza;746674 said:
ha ha ha correct , few times I went up solo to decarbonize the cabrio ...good that we got extra kaki now to rempit ..

No problem bro, we do once a month. We wash my sticky black carbon exhaust there. If you want to go there just tell us. I'll inform the forum later if there are other drivers who are interested to test the efficiency and bravery of UDM operate effectively.

kojak818;744885 said:
The event drinking tea is symbolic for "Rempit" and try their engine capacity and driving techniques.

Glad you guys enjoy the drive...just my 2 cents:
CH "Rempit" is fun but trust me it is very dangerous... enjoy the drive... but not to the extend you "rempit" to try out your car nor skills... maybe many will disagree with me...but sorry guys.. it is just not right... and don't get me wrong.. i do fancy the Simpang Pulai - CH road and used to have my weekly "brake testing" sessions there...but i've also seen a bit too many "experts" went "unfortunate" at Simpang Pulai - CH road... I wish none of our friends add up to the stats....

...if you are serious on testing your car, skills & balls...... go for track day sessions...

cheers!!!

Top Bottom