Cigars, whisky, port, and F1!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Lee36328

Club Guest
Had a good pool session last Sun at Racks,decided to adjourn somewhere for some snacks,to catch some F1 action with some friends,a good bash to round off the long weekend...The journey there was as exciting as F1,four screaming people in my car, oh what fun!All that extra weight, not sure if it would handlefoamed, lowered and arb, would it still wobble?Took an unnecessary detour at the elevated highwayjust to take that delicious u-turn, what can i say?tte grabbing at my ballscalled it his speed delimiter, what gall!fc yelling her lungs outwhile fy ever cool, did not shout,x quietly worrying abt the time,I said, 'Don't worry guys, we'll be fine..."Finally arrived at the club shaken and stirredi was banned from driving home, that's the final wordTk, pp and dp joined us shortly thereafter,just in time for music, wine, cigar and more laughterMonaco was boring, except for the final lapsBMW got 2nd and 3rd, way to go my bavarian chaps!Overtaking Alonso, a beautiful manouver as such,reminds me why i love my car so much...Good friends, wine, music, cigars and F1can't remember when i last had so much fun...One final sentiment remainsWhen shall we do it again...? :nyehehe: :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

to me, monaco was quite fun. there were some overtakings. few accidents. 2 retirements. n most important, ferrari was not at the podium....... really would like to see more challenges from kimi.......?2005 f1 world champion?

he's a madman behind the wheels....

Thanks for bringing us to ur hangout place.. thoroughly enjoyed the evening...

F1 was good but 'Pimp My Ride' was better. hahahahha.. and big thanks to three28 for the preview standout act he's putting together for the anal dinner.. ooops I mean annual dinner.

I love your rhyming..... :eek:k:

I still can't help from laughing everytime i think of the unnecessary detour which you took... :rofl:

I would like to borrow your CD collection... :p and

I would like to thank you very much again for that wonderful evening...

fabianyee, u mean 'pimp my ride' in astro? i like that too. wish they had that kind of thing in msia...

Lee

Sorry i couldnt make it. Will do so the next time.
psssttttt ..... by the Euro F1 is this sunday wor!

hehehehe...Lee u are crazy behind the wheels lar...

Wah Lee u write poems eh ...

Thanks for the fun night Lee ... really enjoyed ... esp the cigars ... and the music ..

U really got style mate ...

cheers :D

Most welcome, most welcome, my friends...

did someone say this sunday euro f1?

hmmm..... :nyehehe:

Originally posted by Lee36328@May 24 2005, 11:05 AM
Most welcome, most welcome, my friends...

did someone say this sunday euro f1?

hmmm..... :nyehehe:
Ok, ok, you will be in your OMG WTF car and I will be in my babe... doubt if my heart can take another heart stopping ride.... :eek:k:

:p :p

Lee, I never know you can write poems ....
I missed the fun ...... since it is e36 TT, I didn't turn-up but if I know it is also cigar session ... I'll be there ....

Pls let me know should be any more cigar session, but Lee, u smoke rillos... tapi boleh lah ... cigar juga ...

Originally posted by JYazid@May 24 2005, 07:00 PM

I missed the fun ...... since it is e36 TT, I didn't turn-up but if I know it is also cigar session ... I'll be there ....

Pls let me know should be any more cigar session, but Lee, u smoke rillos... tapi boleh lah ... cigar juga ...
E36TT monday nite lah... F1 Sunday Nite.... :rolleyes:

Brother Lee I think you have to start another thread
"F1 with Lee"- so that we can all experience what the others had bcos it sure sounded like helluva lot of fun.... :yes:

Originally posted by JYazid@May 24 2005, 07:00 PM

JYazid,

I know u enjoy the finer things in life too....

I smoke montecristo no.4, no.2, cohiba robusto, siglo VI, esplendidos,.... among other things...

Rillos tu cuma standby bila kita jauh dari kl, kecil dan convenient.... a good cigar must be savoured with good friends... B)

so, what's your favourite smoke sir, and when are you going to join me at the club? i'll make sure the stock is there... :D

B)

wow Lee, all that is the expensive cigars, you really had a great taste bud.

my favorite is Partagas Rubusto, Davidoff No 2 and now trying to local flavour DeKayang, have you tried it ? Never buy Cohiba but kalau free boleh ...

Well ... talking about cigar club, I am glad to join you, do call me when you wanted to go.

YAzid
:D :D

lee my mate,it was great fun tht me & pipa had with u and the guys! :yahoo:
totally grateful to u for ur excellent hospitality my friend! :eek:k:
never had this much fun with good friends for so long and we r looking forward to the next f1 with u and the gang! :nyehehe:
wht can i say except tht we enjoyed the cigars,whiskey and port and especially ur hospitality!
cheers mate!
-brad-

You know what, I've just discovered that I get drunk a lot less when I'm puffing on a cigar. Thanks so much Lee36328. The journey of self-discovery you are leading me has gone way beyond exploring the outer limits of a well-sorted (and insanely driven) 328i, man!

Reading your poem for the first time, why am I completely unsurprised that fy was the only quiet one? Damn, I'm sure he was enjoying it almost as much as you were!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom