Checklist upon UDM delivery

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Simon_T72

Club Guest
Dear Gurus and Friends,Finally, the suffering of waiting is coming to an end. I was told that the package has arrived in stock and preparing the final clerance. Done the JPJ deal yesterday and shook hand with Pengarah for a not so nice number. Should have waited and survey much earlier. Anyway, before i make payment on the balance and pick up my 1st UDM, appreciate if you can share some tips of what to check or look at upon delivery. Ive read earlier about all those defects, rusts, mechanical problems of this UDM and would want to avoid of having any headcahe or half hearted feeling when i see the baby. Also thought that the 17" rim is quite small, any info where i can get it (free*) swap with a good 18" ? How and what can i squeeze from my SA for goodies ? Like Abu Khalid recommended, no stripes that can match black...i agree. But i like the idea of black rims with chrome lining at the edge. Feel free to suggest and point out anything bros...tq.tq.tq SimonT :rock:

Bro, you can go to Lim Tyres at Taman Tun, they do trade in, but to be honest who will trade 17" for 18" ayoooo hahaha, you can get your dealership to respray your rims at a small cost i just did mine

Better to top up and ask for 3m tinting, they will give you just so so brand, i learn't it the hard way!

Top Bottom