cheap BMW rims (used or replica) in klang valley??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

keatg

Club Guest
Anyone knows any shops around klang valley selling used or replica rims at good prices? I'm currently interested in a set of replica acs type v's but it will cost me like rm2600 without tires...:confused:Please help me out here as i'm on a tight budget :( thanks

maximust;358663 said:
Try Kedai papan in Meru Klang
bang, u sudah berapa lama tak gi klang, kedai papan long time no more, now ppl change to kedai besi with duo shoplot :top:

lastmonth i chaged my rim to 17" ori german with secondhand tire,trade in mine standard rim n tire only two front still in good..its rm1500....the price still ok or not..?

sorry doono sangat cos newbie..

i prefer the sbelah kedai papan,its much cheeper n the boss punya anak is frenli..

kedai papan pnya boss now very belagak alredy...
u can get around 1700....kedai corner,yg kecik tu...

izam171;358776 said:
i prefer the sbelah kedai papan,its much cheeper n the boss punya anak is frenli..

kedai papan pnya boss now very belagak alredy...
u can get around 1700....kedai corner,yg kecik tu...
if you are referring to hock li tyre (corner lot small shop), then yes, his tyre is consider one of the cheapest in klang, i got my falken 522 for RM260/pcs (225/45/17), i dont think u can get any cheaper than that

Mouse;358954 said:
if you are referring to hock li tyre (corner lot small shop), then yes, his tyre is consider one of the cheapest in klang, i got my falken 522 for RM260/pcs (225/45/17), i dont think u can get any cheaper than that

yup,that the 1 bro

sorry guys... he he..
my frens still refer them as 'kedai papan'.. so eventhough sudah tukar kedai besi.. :)
yup.. u got the the actual name correct..

Mouse;358954 said:

This hock li place sells rims for E30? I mean rim with 4 holes? been looking around for rims too. Got directions to the place? I am not familiar with Klang. Thanks!

jktham;359818 said:
This hock li place sells rims for E30? I mean rim with 4 holes? been looking around for rims too. Got directions to the place? I am not familiar with Klang. Thanks!
from klang town heading to jalan kapar, its just opposite shell petrol station, beside shell is southern bank, i think u wont miss it if u know where is jalan kapar

jktham;359818 said:

Bro, sorry to hear about ur earlier postings.. Some people are dishonest.. just get the replica from Klang.. at least u know they are new..

maximust;360055 said:
Bro, sorry to hear about ur earlier postings.. Some people are dishonest.. just get the replica from Klang.. at least u know they are new..

dunno lar. sellet dishonest or totally ignorant about vibration and handling that hard to say but for sure i will try looking at this klang place.

Top Bottom