Charity Car Wash for Good Purpose !!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

pcchuah

Club Guest
Hi members, my name is pcchuah and i am involved with the Kiwanis Club of KL. I am the Director of Membership. Some time ago bout two weeks, i did mentioned to XXX bout joining the Audi Club members to do a charity program for the Kluang Kiwanis homes. As for who does not know what is Kiwanis, its mainly the Kiwanis Down Syndrome children who needs special attention and care. I called up Robert Thomas aka Bangsar1 from Audi club and they suggest we at Bmwclub join them to make it better and pool our resources. mayb next time we do another charity project and ask them to join in too,what do all of you think??? Please response to myself at 019-311 8580 on your feedback, the details of the charity car wash to raise fund is as below.....Fabian, i understand RT from the club did mention to you about me and u was asking who was chuah????right?? Club Audi Malaysia will be organizing a Charity Car Wash to raise funds in support of The Kiwanis Day Care Centre in Kluang, Johor In line with the club’s objective of giving back to the community, CAM members will be contributing their time and effort to wash cars to raise funds to help the 30-40 children with Down Syndrome that are housed by the Kiwanis Day Care Centre. All proceeds from this event will be forwarded to Kiwanis for their utilization. We would like to invite you and your members/friends to participate in this Charity Car Wash event by coming and allowing us to wash your cars for you. It will be a win-win situation whereby your lovely car will be clean and gleaming and you would have helped us in raising funds for Kiwanis. CAM in partnership with Europro Auto Sdn Bhd, the operator of the Swissvax Auto Detailing Centre, in Bukit Tinggi, Klang will be holding the Charity Car Wash at Europro Auto’s premise on 8th Sept 2007 (Saturday) from 8am-5pm at the following address:- Europro Auto Sdn Bhd No. 49-001, Lorong Batu Nilam 1 E Bandar Bukit Tinggi 41200, Klang, Selangor, Darul Ehsan There will be lots of fun activities such as Lucky Draws, Special Auto Detailing offers from Europro Auto Sdn Bhd and free Car Magazines subscriptions during this Charity Car Wash to make this event a special affair. You can also get a framed picture of yourself and your gleaming newly washed car for keeps. We would also greatly appreciate your reply by 2nd September 2007 in confirming the number of your members/friends that will be coming for the Charity Car Wash. This will allow us to plan effectively and ensure that your members/friends are not kept waiting unnecessarily for their car to be washed. Please do not hesitate to contact me at 019-214 6609 if you have further questions with regards to the Charity Car Wash. We look forward to your participation in our event and would like to thank you in advance for your help and assistance in making our event a success. Yours sincerely, On Behalf of Club Audi Malaysia Robert Thomas aka Bangsar1:top:

Pcchuah..

sounds good to me...

1. pussy (will try to make)

pcchuah..

note also, that's there 2 major events going on this merdeka celebrations, one in melaka and the other is a 3 series drive..

so rest must be able to come..

pussy;241548 said:
pcchuah..

note also, that's there 2 major events going on this merdeka celebrations, one in melaka and the other is a 3 series drive..

so rest must be able to come..

There wont be a clash as this is on 8th September.

Still a pussy, whatever time continuum he is in :stupid:

pcchuah, I have already signed up on vagmy.com as I would be getting my VAG car washed that day.

Kiwanis Club of KL

Charity Car Wash at Europro Auto’s premise

Date:8th Sept 2007 (Saturday)
Time: 8am-5pm
Venue:
Europro Auto Sdn Bhd
No. 49-001, Lorong Batu Nilam 1 E
Bandar Bukit Tinggi
41200, Klang,
Selangor, Darul Ehsan

sounds good to me...

1. pussy (will try to make)
2. jarance - if I can get back in time

BTW, the cost of the car wash is RM20 but they use the best car sampoo!!

okay la... all of you hentam me.. me try to make point to come...

any more takers???

:top: hi, just got back frm outstation, thks to Osflanker, pussy and jarance. You all know how to really contribute back to society !!, at least you all response. BUTTT??? Where 's the REST of the members??? We can actually make 3 choices....

1. Volunteer to wash car on that day and make more frens.....

2. Volunteer your car to be wash with "PREMIUM" quality materials.....

3. Contribute something.....either in cash or kind........

4. OR......read these thread and dont response at ALL........

So, which one of these you guys gonna choose ????

Halooooooo, i 'm stilllllllllllllllll waitinggggggggggggggggg !!!!!!!!!!!!

rgds:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

its for a good cause...

i hope to see some kind hearted souls try to make a difference. :)

yalor.. come one come all. the more the merrier..

Normal carwash cost you RM6 to RM8. Just slight more than 2 carwash but
just think of the help that you can give the unfortunate kids.

Calling all Klang boyz and Shah Alam guys and gals... It for charity.

pcchuah

count me in for car wash.
But depend much on my work schedule...is it ok??

cheers

the car wash event starts at 8am to 5pm, if i am not mistaken....
so, if you can drop by on that saturday, the kids from the kiwanis centre will thank you.

otherwise, any contributions in kind or cash is still much appreciated.

ah lian;243133 said:
the car wash event starts at 8am to 5pm, if i am not mistaken....
so, if you can drop by on that saturday, the kids from the kiwanis centre will thank you.

otherwise, any contributions in kind or cash is still much appreciated.

Ah lian, you coming with your tea trolly!!! I will buy you BKT.

pcchuah dun worry nearer to the date I suppose there will be more response, now with the FFK thread everybody scared to put their name down first...heheheheh

the car wash is just the fund raising part.... i hope that some will come along and drive to the kiwanis home too... this was taken last year:

200608190890phs4.jpg

Top Bottom