central lock system

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cythomas83

Club Guest
hi guys...i just a my e46 not long ago...but the central lock system is not activate once i begin to drive it...it means it remain unlock all the time...can any sifu tell me how to activate the central lock system?appreciate :top:

my garage fren have the scanner...but i dun think he really know how to use it lol... T.T

12 cans of tiger???....dun think its a good idea..they might end up doing funny things to ur car..

... wah bro aidilj just lowered the price... i could have needed at least 3 cold greens instead Plus another session on the way to and fro from nearby happy hour place (must try first after mah mod) then its all done :p

BTW what they are saying is true... buy the scanner then after you master it move on to bro aidilj guide on INPA/DIS im doing own practice now... just got my cable last 2 weeks back... Ediabas/OBDII KKL cable are more expansive tho :p

xcrave;638736 said:
... wah bro aidilj just lowered the price... i could have needed at least 3 cold greens instead Plus another session on the way to and fro from nearby happy hour place (must try first after mah mod) then its all done :p

BTW what they are saying is true... buy the scanner then after you master it move on to bro aidilj guide on INPA/DIS im doing own practice now... just got my cable last 2 weeks back... Ediabas/OBDII KKL cable are more expansive tho :p

so xcrave, you're able to install GT1 yet? I havent personally tried programming the autolock behavior using GT1 but thought it would be possible. It will be easier to use Jarance's scanner for this though since it is accesible there..

Top Bottom