CD player problem...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wann77

Club Guest
all,I'm having this problem since last week. I've experience weird situation with my cd player.The problem is, my cd player can't be play if I switch on car lamp. But it will be ok during daylight....

It cannot play the CD when the lights are switched on or the whole unit cannot switch on? Is it just the CD or together with the radio? You need to give more info on the problem.

Actually the whole unit can switch on, but it can't play both cd and radio. Something weird sound I can heard from the player but if I switch off the lights, the whole unit back to normal.

Seems like the night illumination (light) for the unit is interfering with the CD/radio function. You can try disconnecting the illumination power supply (if you know which wire to disconnect). But you will lose the night light function.

Originally posted by Fireblade@Oct 19 2005, 01:09 PM
Seems like the night illumination (light) for the unit is interfering with the CD/radio function. You can try disconnecting the illumination power supply (if you know which wire to disconnect). But you will lose the night light function.
:( thats y...Is it because of wiring problem?

Top Bottom