CarJacked Need Help.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoggee

Club Guest
Need help..This is not a joke.Just received a call for help from Sri Damansara.A friend from Sri Damansara desperately need help locating their car which being hijack. If you are somewhere around Sri Damansara and Sg,Buloh . Please help.The've been robbed and being carjacked. They really need help as the robbers hold their 1 year old infant boy hostage. I can hear the mother crying during our phone conversation.Their car.Wira Sedan Color: BlueWHP1896Contact Person Mr. C.K ( Chi Koon) a tyreshop owner friend from Perak.012-4482211 or 012-4948883or pm me.Those bastard.....

Zoggs,

Ive forwarded your mail to my whole office - Nationwide. Hope someone spots the car.

I think it was reported in the papers today ...the boy is safely back with the parents...Thank god.

Yes...I called my friend. They lost the car...but found their kid. The bastard left the kid crawling at Taman Melawati. Luckily,a Malay couple found the kid and took him to the police.Thats what I heard la.

On Behalf of my friend .Thanks guys. Thanks you for caring. They are so grateful to have their kid back.

You guys are a caring bunch..

have a nice day.

Dear Moderators.

Now that the kid is back safely with the parents.I think its appropriate to close the thread.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom