Car maintenance and parts sale in Singapore

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Brethren

Club Guest
Hi guys, I found some people who stock up BMW parts and workshop in Singapore going at a much cheaper rate than what we can find here in KL. Why is this so? If it is really cheaper, I will want to go to Singapore and do up my car.

yup.i heard got 1 shop at singapore very popular.dunno what name behind got "soon"..cheaper than kl.im thinking to buy some parts there,coz mid may will go to singapore for few days..

So what is the thing usually we drive there and buy?We fix there or just buy and Chao?

I bought some parts there. Much cheaper than KL. Maybe something to do with lower/0 import duty.....But for fixing/servicing, I'm not sure, I see a lot of SG cars being serviced in M'sia.

I think BVO is charging SGD 110 -120 per hour for labour ..

I got the contact of their sales representative. The parts were bloody cheap. My friend bought for his E60, 2 wipers, 1 engine air filter, 1 air con filter at about $120 and he went home to DIY. The workshops on the other hand are more expensive. Unless you intend to do a huge repair service when doing more will help to cut down pricing, I will stay in our homeland.

Maybe it's better for us to buy from Eng soon and bring it home for installation. I am actually looking at their suspension parts from the aftermarket brand called lemforder and the bilstein or sach shock absorber. The prices are so much cheaper. Should we go on a group buy from Engsoon?

Eng Soon
Michael (Sales Representative)
Email: michael@engsoon.com.sg
Tel: +6562917775

waichon;716809 said:
So what is the thing usually we drive there and buy?We fix there or just buy and Chao?

those that don't require electronic intervention.

shock absorber kits, brake pads, suspensions parts, tyres, spoiler. I buy the aftermarket brand from OEM. Works very well and very much cheaper.

Group buy?? Hehehh..beware with the custom as u may end up paying higher cost for the parts.

Parts alone is cheaper a bit only considering u need to add in the travel cost and the risk if spoil.

Grass is always greener lah. In Singapore, we'd always say Malaysian Workshop towkays have more skills, more old school, more expertise....

Top Bottom