..car diagnostic tools..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Autologic comes with a yearly subscription of RM2000, I was told by a workshop.

Jarance
can you scan my car on next TT :listen:
jarance;766733 said:
Yes, the diagnostic tool are only the communication cable (USB Port) between the car and the laptop.

Most of the diagnostic tools are from China. I have order about 20 pcs before in my group buy and so far there are no complaint.

I am not sure about such tools are available in Malaysia but you can check Mudah.com or Lelong.com

Yes, most of the diagnostic tools comes with CDRom for setting up the software.

Please take note that the program provided by some of the China supplier are for old operating system like Window XP and 16 bits computer.

I have used the program provided by China and they dont seem to work well with the latest Win 7/64bits computer.

However, this can be overcome by downloading some program from USA/Russia website.

Check out Aidilj thread on diagnostic tool as well. He have given a guideline on how to do it.

I also have the software and I can pass it to you during one of OTT meetup.

Jigo;767117 said:
Tq Bro Jarance,
i need to get one also..

Sorry boss, I really have no time to arrange for another group buy.

I have posted the link for the supplier at the last page of my previous Group Buy.

bro Jarance ,what about software ? If i order kit you exposed, where should i get corresponding software ?

Jigo;767414 said:
what car model are u using?

E39. In terms of live data I personally think it's more interesting than bmw scanner 1.4. U can check my thread under the showroom. I did post link to my analysis.

MRsamdol;768020 said:
For iphone there is a few apps... Dash command is one but it is expensive.
Expensive already for the app alone and that does not include the bluetooth ODB adapter which you can only choose from their very short "Supported Devices" list.

Top Bottom