can this car be used in malaysia?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Paul Tan posted some time ago that this engine is not suitable for a high sulphur content fuel countries like Malaysia.

They need to bring in new models for their sale, and those are the only ones available there. Sure there's unsuspecting buyers with too much money who will buy. Dont know whats the extent of incompatibility though. Might be minimal?

haywire;623825 said:
They need to bring in new models for their sale, and those are the only ones available there. Sure there's unsuspecting buyers with too much money who will buy. Dont know whats the extent of incompatibility though. Might be minimal?
now waiting for the lucky guy to either praise his car or scream in agony. who knows, if it turns out all well, i might even consider one myself.

I don't think they know, or don't bother. 525 and 530 E60 with the N53 engine is all over the dealer lots. Be sure to ask for or buy powertrain warranty (insurance plan).

Hey Paul, how about the F10 535i with the N55 engine. Would the grey imports from UK be suitable for our MY market?

Top Bottom