Calling all Bubble Makers!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sithwarrior said:
Mouse,

You know of any good swimming schools ?

Sith

i have a fren, swim instructor...u can find him @ matsushita sports centre, shah alam..

If you guys are meeting up to have like divers TT please count me in. I wanna know more about this

definitely....:D

will round up the BMWClubMalaysia Scuba Team.....then we'll start a "dive TT"

NKTOB said:
definitely....:D

will round up the BMWClubMalaysia Scuba Team.....then we'll start a "dive TT"

yeah ok we do a dive TT once every 3 weeks lah ok... not every week... dah lemah lah all this TT and all :D

sithwarrior said:
yeah ok we do a dive TT once every 3 weeks lah ok... not every week... dah lemah lah all this TT and all :D

we'll make sure it's not on :

Monday : Pool session
Tuesday : Bowling nite
Wednesday : some tt sure got one..
Thursday : AD Mtg
Friday : Official TT

once a mth...maybe :D we divers, do it slow...

S.A.F.E - Slowly Ascend From Every Dive - PADI, rule of thumb!

sithwarrior said:
Mouse,

You know of any good swimming schools ?

Sith
2 years back my gf learn in pusat aquatik shah alam (near tesco), 10 session @ 1 session each week for 1 hours, around RM 150-180 (cant remember exact figure), but at the end of 10 session u know or still dunno how to swim u makan sendiri. but if u pay abit extra around 250 they will gurantee teach till u know how to swim.

any of u guys interested in the EFR (emergency first response) course conducted by our EFR instructor NKTOB pls register below, as mention by him we need at least 3 to start the class, remember this course is very useful for everyone and not only for divers

EFR participant

* pls pm NKTOB if anyone interested

i think the EFR course will take around 6-8 hours, am i right NKTOB? bro, pls let us know roughly the cost as well. i think we do it either on sat or sun (coz that is the time most of us r free). location, date and time u set lar

Mouse said:
i think the EFR course will take around 6-8 hours, am i right NKTOB? bro, pls let us know roughly the cost as well. i think we do it either on sat or sun (coz that is the time most of us r free). location, date and time u set lar

yup, provided the participants viewed the video and read the manual prior to classroom.

It'll be a one day session from 9am-5pm.

p/s-bro mouse, pls chk with the committees first b4 you suggest a class herelah, whether got langgar any section ofthe club constitution first! after i kena tembak kau kau for canvasing sale herelah..:confused:

anyway, for more info on emergency first response courses, pls PM me saja :D

NKTOB said:
yup, provided the participants viewed the video and read the manual prior to classroom.

p/s-bro mouse, pls chk with the committees first b4 you suggest a class herelah, whether got langgar any section ofthe club constitution first! after i kena tembak kau kau for canvasing sale herelah..:confused:

Helo...??? is that diving course yours. If it is ,then it's deemed as a comercial posting.... STOP it!!!! go back to eat burger dah...!!! will go for burger again..what else is nice ah..???

NKTOB said:
Hey buddy...:D

On dry land for 3yrs??? How can???

Anyway if u need a refresher, it's on the house! Me PADI DM#472472 at ur service!...just got to get on an island first!

whale shark..........yes! always a sight to behold...

ever seen a school of barracudas forming a "vortex" and to hover right in the middle of it? crazy rite? nerve wrecking too.....!

SIPADAN! it is...with an average lenght of a barracuda @ 1 metre! thousands of them....:D

Wah! NKTOB dude, all dis time I never knew u wer a DM, good job man. More than a decade ago, i used to be IDC Staff Instructor, long retired since.:D

yup...

let's keep this thread to its title..."calling bubble makers"

not for any courses or burger time bro zoggee...:D

bro mouse...thanx for ur initiative, will keep u posted on EFR..

let's start a bmwclub scuba group!

2cents said:
Wah! NKTOB dude, all dis time I never knew u wer a DM, good job man. More than a decade ago, i used to be IDC Staff Instructor, long retired since.:D

hey bro 2cents! Tapik! Tapik! fellow IDC SI! any diving still for u sir?

me, diving for more than 12yrs now...PADI DM since yr 2000 (renewed-active status), EFR Course Instructor since yr 2003..

Scuba is a passion for me, staying @ DM just to fill up the industry gap and not to compete in the ever increasing OWSI in town each year!

aiya, sorry sorry to commitee if i breach any club regulation. ok we need at least 2 more participant for EFR, pls pm NKTOB if u r interested so he can make some arrangement.

NKTOB said:

bro, pls provided us with the video and reading material 1 week b4 the class start coz it will be help us to understand more b4 the actual class start. easier for u also without the cane, muhahahahahaaa...... (only if we get another 2 people lar).

NKTOB said:
yup...

let's keep this thread to its title..."calling bubble makers"

not for any courses or burger time bro zoggee...:D

bro mouse...thanx for ur initiative, will keep u posted on EFR..

let's start a bmwclub scuba group!
if we cant get enough 3 people, pls recommend a good EFR instructor for me coz i probably will be doing the rescue around 2nd week of sept in perhentian. its much easier to complete the EFR here b4 going to the island (am i right NKTOB)

bro mouse....now i see the whole picturelah!

anyway, congrats on ur "Rescue Course" always recommended for any diver!

for u anytime, only u need to get two "leng lui" to join u!:D

NKTOB said:
bro mouse....now i see the whole picturelah!

anyway, congrats on ur "Rescue Course" always recommended for any diver!

for u anytime, only u need to get two "leng lui" to join u!:D
u willing to go ahead with EFR with me only? then gimme the manual and CD fast fast fasttttttttt........, lenglui no prob, we go starbuck ask the gal become dummy let me practice CPR, muhahahahahaha

Guys when are you all meeting up for a chit chat ? I wanna join. Need some advice lah on diving... still dont know how to swim... sigh

Top Bottom