Buying from Autogeek.net

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
solo;711381 said:
Great minds think alike eh...

Oh how I wish that was true...I mean the 'great minds' thingy. If I were I'll be super duper rich by now.....

solo;711381 said:
Colour me stupid. I should have realised to check the Makita manual. I'll go home and measure mine. Wah you have two rotaries, Makita for the right hand and Dewalt for the left...I'm so envious

I've had my makita for a long time already, and it's also been 'passed-around' as a loaner for others to 'play' with. I mean, how may times would you bring out the machine when you're only maintaining your own cars....right? Since I'm not using it, I might as well loan it out for others. I needed some change but can't afford the flex so I went for it. No regrets though as, so far, its performance is at par with the Makita and with some bonus up-to-date features. Now I can loan off one while still have another just in case.

solo;711381 said:
No worries, what forum is that, by the way?

Another hobby of mine. The Bright Side - mainly flashaholics, but quite a few knives/blades crazy people in there too.

KrisMas;711418 said:
Oh how I wish that was true...I mean the 'great minds' thingy. If I were I'll be super duper rich by now.....

Totally agree...but a bit of wisdom and common sense goes a long way.

KrisMas;711418 said:
I've had my makita for a long time already, and it's also been 'passed-around' as a loaner for others to 'play' with. I mean, how may times would you bring out the machine when you're only maintaining your own cars....right? Since I'm not using it, I might as well loan it out for others. I needed some change but can't afford the flex so I went for it. No regrets though as, so far, its performance is at par with the Makita and with some bonus up-to-date features. Now I can loan off one while still have another just in case.

Wow, how much did you buy it for? It's got a powerful motor. Wish I could be nearer to someone like you so I could borrow your Makita or even the Ken.

KrisMas;711418 said:
Another hobby of mine. The Bright Side - mainly flashaholics, but quite a few knives/blades crazy people in there too.

Ooooh...flashlights. I bet you have a Fenix TK60 and perhaps even a NeoFab Legion II or Spartanian II.

How do I know about all this? Ok here's the story, when I was still mountain biking, my wife insisted I get lights because I sometimes come back after dark. I said I wanted the best, so she okayed it and I started doing research. I was undecided between the TK60 and the Legion II. Not long after that the bimmer came along and so the biking and the flashlights got sidetracked. I now need another active hobby to keep my waist and health in check, hence detailing. Makes the wife happier also because she's afraid I might end up as roadkill seeing the way drivers drive nowadays.

Salut

solo;711571 said:
Wow, how much did you buy it for? It's got a powerful motor. Wish I could be nearer to someone like you so I could borrow your Makita or even the Ken.

I hope you mean my DeWalt, I got it for around RM600, complete with everything you see in my album there.

solo;711571 said:
Ooooh...flashlights. I bet you have a Fenix TK60 and perhaps even a NeoFab Legion II or Spartanian II.

How do I know about all this? Ok here's the story, when I was still mountain biking, my wife insisted I get lights because I sometimes come back after dark. I said I wanted the best, so she okayed it and I started doing research. I was undecided between the TK60 and the Legion II. Not long after that the bimmer came along and so the biking and the flashlights got sidetracked. I now need another active hobby to keep my waist and health in check, hence detailing. Makes the wife happier also because she's afraid I might end up as roadkill seeing the way drivers drive nowadays.

Hahahaha....I'm not THAT into it just yet, I only have one 'high performance' torch with is a Polarion. Currently haven't allowed much budget for them so I *only* have a few Fenixes, Olights, 4Sevens, Trunite, SureFires, a Nitecore, EagleTac.....errr....please don't get me pump up on this....it always makes me feel inferior to the guys there and waht to get some more....And no I don't have a TK60, but I do have the TK35 though, much more battery friendly.

WOOHOOOO....very very nice. Somebody is going to have some good fun time this weekend eh?

KrisMas;717025 said:
WOOHOOOO....very very nice. Somebody is going to have some good fun time this weekend eh?

I wish...now I just have to figure out how to break the news to the wifey before the credit card statement comes. I asked the post office not to deliver the box so I can pick it up myself, so wifey wouldn't find out. Maybe if I buy her a nice dinner this weekend first?

Salut

Ooooppssss.....a nice candle-lit dinner then shine up her car first, that *should* soften her up a bit before dropping the bomb.....

...anyway....you'll figure it out....GOOD LUCK.

KrisMas;717028 said:
Ooooppssss.....a nice candle-lit dinner then shine up her car first, that *should* soften her up a bit before dropping the bomb.....

...anyway....you'll figure it out....GOOD LUCK.

Good luck to me indeed. If anything happens to me, I hereby bequeath my Makita, all my Meg products and all my detailing equipment (except the homemade grit guards) to you.

Salut

solo,
mind to tell how much the shipping for the package you bought from i4detialing???
and how the price compared to autogeek?
did kustom hold your package??????
sorry for asking so many questions but was curious to know.

Hi Solo, Many congratulations that you now have got something for your Makita. I would rather like to ask you that did you got someone to share the expenses, or it was you all alone who bear out all the expenses by yourself ? And the other thing is that why did you opted autogeek for this purpose ? I mean you would have got the same thing at much cheaper rate from other shopping sites also ?

Top Bottom