Buying 523i. need sifu help

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kong1974

Club Guest
i intend to buy a E60 523i. My requirement is, push start, magnesium engine. My understanding is that push start was intro around mid 2005? Magnesium engine 2006? I viewed this car today, nice condition. Only less than 50k mileage. Condition very good. However, front head lamp a bit foggy but bearable. However, my concern is that, though the 'green card' mentioned registered Feb 2007, manufactured year mentioned 2005?? The price is reasonable for a 2007 car but not 2005 though. So, my question is, manufactured 2005 means that it should be push start but not magnesium? If that's case, then it's not worth that price.1 more question, another 1 selling higher but registered 2008. I worry same issue, how i can make sure i am buying the right car? 2008 should have facelift (how to tell) and LED taillight right? (how to tell? LED obvious when not light?)tks sifu in advance.link http://www.carsmartbrunei.com/index.php/component/adsmanager/?page=show_ad&adid=1262&catid=5

based on the pics this is not the LCI model...look for cars manufactured 07 onwards bro

Top Bottom