Bulbs Model for E39

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

topgen

Club Guest
Happy CNY everybody:) . I would like to change all the bulbs in my E39, prefer to purchase my own and ask a technician to fix it for me but I do not know all the bulbs model. Please give some advice to me... Bulbs model as well as good technician in KL. It will be very much appreciated. Thank you.:D Regards,topgen

E39 bulbs?

topgen;196190 said:
I would like to change all the bulbs in my E39, prefer to purchase my own and ask a technician to fix it for me but I do not know all the bulbs model.
topgen

bro,
Do you mean all bulbs including interior or just the headlights/signals/fog?

I have the soft copy of the Owner's Manual (PDF format) which spelt out the all the bulbs' model for E39.

PM me your e-mail and owe me a teh tarik, bro ;)

PM you justnow. Thanks for the reply... Teh tarik from 5 stars hotel also no problem. Hehehe...

Dude, make sure you get good bulbs.. don't stinge on them and regret later..

Jerman;196200 said:
PM me your e-mail and owe me a teh tarik, bro ;)

Wahhh uncle! Again cari makan ah? Hahaha.. No wonder you don't have to pay at TTs la.. :p

Yeah, quality bulbs...

Yeah, that's the reason i always prefer to buy it myself. Can't trust those business men outside. Btw, I am a business man too... Just for your information. :p

Regards,
topgen

E39 Owner's Manual

topgen;196201 said:
PM you justnow. Thanks for the reply... Teh tarik from 5 stars hotel also no problem. Hehehe...

topgen & gshanmg,
Done. Please check your e-mail respectively.

p/s: So, shall I book Shangri-La's teh tarik now? ;)

Top Bottom