Brembo complete set breaking system

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dgere

Club Guest
hi,i newbie on x5. Just bought my secondhand E53. My question is that i have a complete sets of brembo breaking system. 6 pot for front n 4 pot for rear, which i was suppose to install it on my 3 series e46 but unable to do so due to it is actually for m3 models. Mine was only a sedan 320i. So, i was thinking to install it into my X5..Does this possible without any modification?Hope to get some advice on this.RegardsGarry

not too sure if it can be fitted into your E53... but my instinct tells me it is highly unlikely...

If you still have the e46m3 Brembo brake and wish to install them on your e46, let me know. I have the brackets suitable for your m3 brake to go onto the e46 sedan. Whatsapp 90056444.

:listen: With all due respect bro, can you pls proceed to the Newbie section to do a self intro as per forum rules and regulation :4: ... we will be more than happy to welcome you to this forum ...:top:

dgere;765389 said:
hi,

i newbie on x5. Just bought my secondhand E53. My question is that i have a complete sets of brembo breaking system. 6 pot for front n 4 pot for rear, which i was suppose to install it on my 3 series e46 but unable to do so due to it is actually for m3 models. Mine was only a sedan 320i. So, i was thinking to install it into my X5..Does this possible without any modification?

Hope to get some advice on this.

Regards
Garry

Hi Again,

Thanks bro dzuljazz2001..im sorry to be rude..i just introduce myself just now in the newbie section..hehehe..didnt know that..

Top Bottom