Body Kit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
If you guys don't mind saying, how much is it for the M-sport bodykit including labour charges?

xero200;656557 said:
I got my MSport bodykit from Stuttgard Auto 3 months ago. They are the OEM BMW parts importers so you can contact them.

how much for the total package ??? i get a quote around 4K but not include painting....the kit is for E60.....urs??

burnin;656665 said:
If you guys don't mind saying, how much is it for the M-sport bodykit including labour charges?

i get a quote around 4K but not include painting....the Msport kit is for E60.....The shop is in JB....if include the self extract mirror is around 5K ++...

Anthony5785;656723 said:
i get a quote around 4K but not include painting....the Msport kit is for E60.....The shop is in JB....if include the self extract mirror is around 5K ++...

Bro, since u work at SG, why not try to get the original e60 parts there, plenty demod their car to give way for F10 now.

bmw7833;656734 said:
Bro, since u work at SG, why not try to get the original e60 parts there, plenty demod their car to give way for F10 now.

I will only find those stuff where MY don't have or sell,..i usually buy my bike's stuff there..for car i haven't try b4.

The price if compare apple to apple...i convert the $$ back and it will cost much cheaper due to GST of additional 7%. Any garage u know or recommend?...

Most of my friend and cousion sister they are driving a BM but they usually sent back to performance motor for anything and everything,....when i see their bill after convert to RM...it enough down payment to but a civic...scary...

I know few shop in Toh Guan road but usually i only see RX8, Fairlady, Impreze and skyline...but BMW very rare as SG ppl mind set is BMW =Taukeh, Merces = Director, Lexus =senior director...

Since i work at Marina Bay Sand, here got a lot of BMW but most of it is executive...i see very original...is very very,....

There are a host of BMW guys who are crazy about Mods in SG. Check out their forum....
Most F10 owners will change their wheels to 20 inch upon collection

PS: Propel in Kranji is bringing in Ori F10 M sport Kit... dont know how much though

xero200;655647 said:
The Hamann Lip for Msport transforms the car into a more aggressive stance. That's the same configuration as mine!

Your front body kit does not look standard at all? Did it come with the car? When I say standard, I actually mean its not the same as BMW Malaysia. The M-Sport Bodykit is good though. Just don't like the aluminium inside.

What about prices for the body kits in KL/Selangor (inc. labour charges)? Any pointers fellars...

Shotgun;656903 said:
Your front body kit does not look standard at all? Did it come with the car? When I say standard, I actually mean its not the same as BMW Malaysia. The M-Sport Bodykit is good though. Just don't like the aluminium inside.

My Msport bumper is an OEM from Germany. It's comes from a factory that supplies the Msport bumpers to BMW which is then assembled on BMW plants. Most importantly, it's original and the same that goes on every BMW F10 Msport.

Another option.

31579d1311421685t-black-bison-edition-f10-f-10-steam-22.jpg

31578d1311421685t-black-bison-edition-f10-f-10-steam-1.jpg

btw saw a 535i modified bodykit in one world hotel today. i don't know, the fler made the car look like a E60.

xero200;656557 said:
I got my MSport bodykit from Stuttgard Auto 3 months ago. They are the OEM BMW parts importers so you can contact them.

hi, mind to share how much you got ur bodykit at..?

Guys, please take some time and read the thread, the pricing and all were disclosed.

Top Bottom