Body Kit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

xero200

Club Guest
Anybody's done anything with their F10 exterior? I saw in one of the bodyshops in SG that they have the Kelleners bodykit...I like how the DRL LEDs are positioned vertically. Any pics of your modified ride is very much appreciated!

Yeah, Lumma's nice in pictures only. I think the most practical and evergreen bodykit is the M-Sport. I have a feeling the LED DRL will soon be passe over the next few years..

BMW was the first with daytime running lights that are in a particular style - the angel eyes. Random horizontal LED strips are just generic attempts to copy.

132844d1304369095t-3d-bmw-m5-f10-g-power-silverstone-rs-wheels-dark-blue-02_a.jpg
132575d1304082005t-3d-bmw-m5-concept-f10-g-power-silverstone-rs-aftermarket-wheels-other-parts-01_a.jpg
g-powerrrrrrrrrrr

Yeah, the M5 bumper is so BMW! But you don't get tired of seeing that...

Speaking of which, I was browsing a copy of a UK car mag and it seems the face-lifted C class has a strip of LED DRL at the bottom as well...reminds of the aftermarket ones I see on the Proton Waja, Nissan Lavina, etc

Yeah, way too many cars copying the LED thingy. Kinda irritating at times though...

led's are overrated. u can get those strips from ikea and paste onto your headlamps

The Hamann Lip for Msport transforms the car into a more aggressive stance. That's the same configuration as mine!

Does anyone seen any F10 fitted with the Alpina bodykit? I am not sure whether they r offer as a option or only comes with the alpina mod F10... I really like their understated but vulgar style...

Has anyone seen any F10 fitted with M Aerodynamic Bodykit OTR? Recently I received an email that states this bodykit is already available on the market by original BMW accessories..

I got my MSport bodykit from Stuttgard Auto 3 months ago. They are the OEM BMW parts importers so you can contact them.

Top Bottom