BMWCM BimmerFest 2013 - November

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

namidub

Official Member
View attachment 31864BimmerFest November 2013The first ever meeting on making this event a reality was held at MMZ Bukit Jelutong last Saturday and the details below are extracted from the minutes.Since this is going to be a huge event, we welcome fellow members to participate as the Committee and subcommittee to make this event happen.The target number of BMWs to be participating in this event is 500 cars from BMWCM and other BMW enthusiast clubs from all over Malaysia.So,why not share your thoughts and ideas to make BimmerFest 2013 a reality!Volunteers are welcome to contribute to this event and can response to the Committee via PM and or have yourself listed here :top:. Main points that were discussed• Proposed date for BimmerFest 2013• Committee’s Delegation• Location for BimmerFest 2013• Booth during the fest• Special treatment for orphans during the fest• Corporate Shirt• Next meetingProposed Date:NOVEMBER 2nd or 9th of November 2013 (Saturday)10am-5pmCommittee’s Delegationo Agenda, Itinerary, Location - Jyazido Parking & Sercurity - B33mero Invitation - Macasselo Account & Funding - Komengo Media & Entertainment - Syahmi Aziz & Alby325i o Printing & Design - MrWhy7o Sponsors & Vendors - Herbert & Dzuljazz2001o Merchandise - Otherso Administrative - otherso Food & Beverage - otherso Games - otherso Registrations & Goodies - BlackCat,Fadhlan and Alby325i o Logistics - otherso Event Manager - dzuljazz2001. asst - Alby325iProposed Location For BimmerFest 2013o Bukit Jalilo Putrajayao Stadium Shah AlamBooth During Festo We will be opening a booth ( Merchandise, Club Registration Etc) o Vendors & F&B o Estimated booths – 30 Booths (estimated, TBC after venue is confirmed)o To charge anyone (vendors, F&B, etc) for opening booth, (price to be iscussed after venue is confirmed) Corporate Shirto Dzuljazz2001 suggested that we have a corporate shirt for the Committee and also the Sub CommitteSpecial treatment for orphans during the festo Dzuljazz2001 suggested that we pick up orphans from their respective houses and bring them to the BimmerFest 2013 for them to experience the Fest.Next Meetingo The next BimmerFest meeting will be on the 28th of JUNE @ Holiday Villa, Subang.

Seconded Putrajaya. Should be huge enough to accomodate everyone. Any targetted number of cars for the event?

nice.. thanks BMWCM for making this happend...

Putrajaya of course will get the vote i guess.. good for photoshoot and "Ride or Die Remember" .. :rock:

Wingzee the target is 500 bimmers.and we need all your support and encouragement to make this number!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Come2...lets make this event happen for real...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

namidub;828688 said:
Wingzee the target is 500 bimmers.and we need all your support and encouragement to make this number!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Awesome! Do let me know if I can help out with anything. Would be more than willing to :)

Dear CM,

I will try my best to help your bouncer (head of security) B33mer :top:

Ada buat jockey service tak? Boleh tolong park kereta power2... :burnout:

AmoiSky;828764 said:

Sky, can always join me in 'Registration & Goodies'... then boleh berkenalan dengan lebih intim with owners of 'kereta power2' semasa mereka membuat registration! Owner kereta power tapi muka macam pecah rumah tak payah lar!!! Cabuttzzzzzz...... :burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

AmoiSky;828764 said:

BlackCat;828806 said:
Sky, can always join me in 'Registration & Goodies'... then boleh berkenalan dengan lebih intim with owners of 'kereta power2' semasa mereka membuat registration! Owner kereta power tapi muka macam pecah rumah tak payah lar!!! Cabuttzzzzzz...... :burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Wakakakaka...
Sib bek pecah rumah buat nya jenis pecah keta hah kuikuikui...:burnout:

Hi
U can include me in and sub committee maybe, do i need to be registered as BMWC member i haven't done that yet.

Cheers,

BlackCat;828806 said:

hahahaa.. betul juga tu BlackCat.. else I jual air lah.. selain dapat melihat owner dan kereta power, dapat jual menjana pendapatan sampingan.. hahahaaaa..
business air paling untung selalunya.. jual daripada my car... kikikii...

AmoiSky;828851 said:
hahahaa.. betul juga tu BlackCat.. else I jual air lah.. selain dapat melihat owner dan kereta power, dapat jual menjana pendapatan sampingan.. hahahaaaa..
business air paling untung selalunya.. jual daripada my car... kikikii...

:top: :top: :top: Teh ais bungkus satuuu!!!

siva@e39;828837 said:
Hi
U can include me in and sub committee maybe, do i need to be registered as BMWC member i haven't done that yet.

Cheers,

All help are most welcome bro siva :top: ... register in the earlier post to make yourself counted. :4:..

A fest for Performance Cars will not be complete with motorsports included as well.

Those were the days...........

[video=youtube;uMQYf_8AmFQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMQYf_8AmFQ[/video]

NTV7

[video]http://s72.photobucket.com/user/AVX888/media/1ef1696a.flv.html#/user/AVX888/media/photo3-3.jpg.html?&_suid=13719341111880747027038755343[/video]

Bimmerfest 2010

[video=youtube;c4gkvULEpC0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4gkvULEpC0[/video]

[video=youtube;sFgnswwP9eo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFgnswwP9eo[/video]

Top Bottom