BMW White Card

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Mezmhn

Club Guest
Hi,Does anyone know what privileges you get through the BMW White card? Also do ou normally get it through pre owned purchase of the car?

There are some promotions and exclusive offers that come with it, chief. They usually send it by email but you can choose your preference for it on bmw's website. The newsletter that they email you contains most of their deals.

-HypoGXII

Mezmhn;774620 said:
Hi,

Does anyone know what privileges you get through the BMW White card? Also do ou normally get it through pre owned purchase of the car?

Here are some that I remember:

1. Free invites to BMW sponsored event like golf (Hoping they will give free tickets for the Tiger event this month :D)
2. 50% off for Premium movie tickets at Cathay
3. Invites for special drives
4. Discounted Invites to fashion show, music and watch events
5. General discounts for Food, hotels etc
6. Discounted KLCC Aquarium entry

mine i use to go to premium lounge everytime i fly .

zhul;775527 said:
Here are some that I remember:

1. Free invites to BMW sponsored event like golf (Hoping they will give free tickets for the Tiger event this month :D)
2. 50% off for Premium movie tickets at Cathay
3. Invites for special drives
4. Discounted Invites to fashion show, music and watch events
5. General discounts for Food, hotels etc
6. Discounted KLCC Aquarium entry

20% off lifestyle BMW merchandise (tshirts,bags,keychains,baby racer etc) at BMW Authorized dealerships.

Qatar air ticket discount.But everybody can get cheaper rate from internet rather than bmw white card member. Some more go BMW Welt also no use, paid public rate.

Hillgosh is correct. I recently was looking towards purchasing tickets to go to London. The white card newsletter said they were offering a 20% discount. I tried purchasing the ticket via Qatar's website, and via BMW White Card promotion. The ticket I purchased directly was cheaper. Although to be fair, Qatar was running a promotion at that point of time, but still it's a bit ridiculous.

-HypoG

dark1234;775814 said:
mine i use to go to premium lounge everytime i fly .

We can go into MAS' golden lounges in airports? Without becoming so enrich whatever member?

fifty5;775954 said:
We can go into MAS' golden lounges in airports? Without becoming so enrich whatever member?

I believe the white card entitles u to go into Plaza Premium Lounge not the MAS golden lounge.
There are quite number of lounges by different airlines though.
And of course we are talking about KLIA here

Is it worthwhile to renew the BMW White card? I think its about RM500/year?

It can be an exciting option to increase BMWCM membership fee but to include White Card

unfortunately , the whitecard is meant for BMW buyer from local authorized dealer only,(their marketing to differentiate AP and Local car ) however if your car is 2nd hand from official dealer ,you are able to purchase the whitecard if not mistaken.

Plaza Premier Lounge - you can access this lounge with BMW White Card and some other Platinum Cards (Citibank for sure can). But if the lounge is full, Platinum card holder are not allowed but BMW White Card are given the priority.

FYI.

Top Bottom