BMW Wedding Convoy

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tongsatriani

Club Guest
Hello Fellow UDMers,A collegue & friend of mine is about to be a proud husband. He is not driving a BMW but just love them!Now, he would be over the moon if his auspicious day to be graced by us & our proud BMWs. He even write us a letter for this invitation.
scan.jpg
Here are the details:1. All/Any BMWs are welcomed, the more the merrier. Of course, priority parking for the gang at the venue.2. Need 2 volunteers be Bride's car & Bridegroom's car (Don't worry, the owner is the driver!). As per customs, they'll be ferried seperately to be meet up at dinner venue.3. The 2 volunteered & honoured ones will get their ride decorated a few hours before 7.00pm.4. The rest will get a ribbon on their antenna or wherever suitable.5. After dinner reception, both newly weds will be ferried together in a car to the bridegroom's home.Let's try make this happen. It is his dream to see this remarkable parade of BMWs on his special day. Moreover, it is just a 1 day evening affair (7.00pm-11.00pm).Kindly list down names & PM me for more info. Seremban guys, really hope to see ya all:)1. tongsatriani2.3.4.5.......

fabianyee said:
is there a date in the posting? Can't seem to see it if there is...

9 sept ma... in the letter attached. ;)

aiyahh... dis Daniel lar. its just a request. can help help lor. kennot never mind oso mah. if can bring a smile to someone's face on his big day isnt it good?

tong tong khor khor, send them my congrats and best wishes ahhhh?? :)

FREE FOOD!!!

1. tongsatriani(e34)
2. Mafia(e28)
3. nikazwaa(e24)
4. pussy(e28)

FREE FOOD!!!

1. tongsatriani(e34)
2. Mafia(e28)
3. nikazwaa(e24)
4. pussy(e28)
5. Sithwarrior ( Suddenly I am hungry ) (E36)

1. tongsatriani(e34)
2. Mafia(e28)
3. nikazwaa(e24)
4. pussy(e28)
6. Donald (e36) if your friends don't mine black colour

Thanks for the response! Waiting for more to come in. No worries Daniel, any colour can!:)

Ah Lian Mui Mui==> will send your wishes to them;)

Tong...

Ada nasi minyak ka Nasi Beriani??? kekekek...

have to check my schdule 1st...

mnk said:
Tong...

Ada nasi minyak ka Nasi Beriani??? kekekek...

have to check my schdule 1st...

Tak tau menu ler...yang pasti mesti ada nasi:) Join ler..kalo schedule u allow.

send regards to Saran and future wife, Tong. Will check if I'm working that day. be good to catch up with you guys also

DingChavez said:
send regards to Saran and future wife, Tong. Will check if I'm working that day. be good to catch up with you guys also

Hope u can Ding. He's expecting u too!;)

FREE FOOD!!!

1. tongsatriani(e34)
2. Mafia(e28)
3. nikazwaa(e24)
4. pussy(e28)
7. metalrizca (e30) - i'll try my best to come, just in my place..

Since it's just a week ahead, need confirmation from those who had listed, namely:

1. tongsatriani(e34) confirmed
2. Mafia(e28)
3. nikazwaa(e24)
4. pussy(e28)
7. metalrizca (e30) - i'll try my best to come, just in my place..

Nevertheless, anyone feel like makan free & lepaking in Seremban please pen names down.

Since it's just a week ahead, need confirmation from those who had listed, namely:

1. tongsatriani(e34) confirmed
2. Mafia(e28)
3. nikazwaa(e24)
4. pussy(e28)
6. metalrizca (e30) - i'll try my best to come, just in my place..

Nevertheless, anyone feel like makan free & lepaking in Seremban please pen names down.

Bro tongsatriani, sorry i need to pull out. I am out station. wish you all have a good time and congratulation to your friends.

Top Bottom