BMW Wedding convoy

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vladd_tappish

Club Guest
Hi to everybody. As most of you guys know Mr. Azman one of our clubs active non forummer. I will try to upload Mr. Azman's photo later. His friend and can also be called his relation who also has a E36. He has invited our club for a convoy to Kluang for his relations wedding.Petrol and Toll will be absorbed by him. Each car will get RM40 for petrol and subjected amount for Toll. The convoy will start early in the morning at around 8am on the 4th of February. Here are the confirmed going list. Pls do update. Thanks. For more info pls call me at 012-7977178 or 016-7266635 or Bimmer36 at 019-7494531. If you guys wanna contact Mr Azman will be better. The numver will be 012-7981938. Thanks. 1) Vladd Tappish ( E36 )2) Bimmer36 ( E36 )3) E-May ( E46 Non Forummer )4) Yus ( E39 Non Forummer )5) Wahab ( E30 Non forummer )6) Azman ( E30 Non forummer )7)8)9)10)Mr ChanKS how about you? I heard that you are from Kluang. Why dont you join us at the convoy. Free petrol mah.

Wud love to join ... but will be in Sinchapore for an ICE meet up around 11ish. You guys have fun and rock Kluang, okay!!! Yes, ask the unofficial Kluang Mayor aka Chan KS to lead you guys in!

Cheers,

Hi,

Where is the wedding location?
U can contact me at my mobile.

I will be around on 4th. I will wait at Kluang and lead u guys to Kluang if required.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Best Regards.
chanks

Originally posted by iCe@Feb 2 2006, 07:53 PM
any pics of this kluang guy's ride?me from kluang oso.
No bro. I dont really know this person but Azman the non forummer who is in the picture is a good friend of him. If you wanna join or wanna know who is he, pls call Azman for more info. Thanks for the interest. Sure hope to see you in Kluang. :D :D :D

hi,
wonder what happen to vladd_tappish?
he supposed to upload some other photos of the wedding event...

Yo Vladd,

I thought you had some more pics of the wedding bash ? Or did you end up getting side tracked by your companion ???!!! Chan, the couple pic shud be renamed as The Okay-la Beauty and The Fugly Beast !!! Muahahahahaha !!!

VaN.

Originally posted by Vanquish@Feb 26 2006, 11:43 PM
Yo Vladd,

I thought you had some more pics of the wedding bash ? Or did you end up getting side tracked by your companion ???!!! Chan, the couple pic shud be renamed as The Okay-la Beauty and The Fugly Beast !!! Muahahahahaha !!!

VaN.
or may i suggest...

couple of the year. "mrs im not beauty but okay-la and mr im not hensem but fugly beast"

*cabutzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz**

vladd....how bout the filipino gurl....QUEENIE.....she is so gorgeous what....try her once more lorrrrrr...... :yahoo:

Originally posted by M3-turbo@Mar 1 2006, 02:54 PM
vladd....how bout the filipino gurl....QUEENIE.....she is so gorgeous what....try her once more lorrrrrr...... :yahoo:
Too bad I am not handsome enough for her lah! What to do...... ;) ;)

Top Bottom