BMW Tuscany Drive and TT - Summer 2008

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

funfer_fahrer

Club Guest
Tuscany228.jpg
Summer – Concerto in g-minor Allegro non molto"Sotto dura Staggion dal Sole accesaLangue l' huom, langue 'l gregge, ed arde il Pino;Scioglie il Cucco la Voce, e tosto intesaCanta la Tortorella e 'l gardelino.Zeffiro dolce Spira, mà contesaMuove Borea improviso al Suo vicino;E piange il Pastorel, perche sospesaTeme fiera borasca, e 'l suo destino;" Adagio e piano - Presto e forte"Toglie alle membra lasse il Suo riposoIl timore de' Lampi, e tuoni fieriE de mosche, e mossoni il Stuol furioso!" Presto"Ah che pur troppo i Suo timor Son veriTuona e fulmina il Ciel e grandiosoTronca il capo alle Spiche e a' grani alteri." Summer – SConcerto in g-minor (English translation)Allegro non moltoBeneath the blazing sun's relentless heat men and flocks are sweltering, pines are scorched.We hear the cuckoo's voice; then sweet songs of the turtle dove and finch are heard.Soft breezes stir the air….but threatening north wind sweeps them suddenly aside. The shepherd trembles, fearful of violent storm and what may lie ahead.Adagio e piano - Presto e forteHis limbs are now awakened from their repose by fear of lightning's flash and thunder's roar, as gnats and flies buzz furiously around. PrestoAlas, his worst fears were justified, as the heavens roar and great hailstones beat down upon the proudly standing corn. A description of Four Seasons (Summer) by Antonio Vivaldi Italy - One of the best places on earth for car enthusiats. The lethal combination of hot blooded Italian drivers and stunning landscapes made the journey more memorable. This time around I left my D200 at home - I only found myself armed with a film camera Leica CM with a fixed F2.4 40mm Summarit lens. No digital stuff this time. That was a very challenging situation considering the only 'zoom' I had was my two legs. My buddy, Arafaat the Canon freak brought along his Canon 300D with 28-135 IS and his new birthday present from his wife in the form of Canon IXUS 860 IS. All photos by Arafaat. Photo courtesy of Arafaat. For opening credit theme song click here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvJ9jlseauY "Quattro Stagioni (Four Seasons) Medley" Music Composed by Antonio VivaldiPerformed by Richard Clayderman

This photo was taken at Rome Fiumicino Airport. Yep, it has to be a BMW. This was an E90 320d. I was doing the so called 'pre-flight checks'.

Oxygen...........check 100%
Flight instruments..............heading 180, QNH 1013
Handsome? ......................err ..check 100%

Wah!!! you went to tuscany? cool bro ... met any hot italian bella's? :D

Here we are, inside the torquey but frugal 320d. The big guy seated next to me is Arafaat. The guy in the centre is err..Edika Yusof. Remember the Kingsway ad back in the 80s? Nope? Rokok Kingsway? Never mind..
So, here's the plan for the day - We departed Rome on A1 Autostrada driving northbound, then took a left exit at the Chianciano Terme Interchange driving towards Chianciano Terme (something like Sungkai hot spring). From there, we continued to Montepulciano and Montalcino. We had lunch near Montepulciano and took lots of photos along the way. Later, we proceeded to Siena and ended up in San Gimignano and spent a night there. That's the plan for day one.

Related music for your listening pleasure..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVMvde8NNaQ

Hello duduk diam diam kat bombay boleh tak. Go and look for bollywood girls la.

Handsome? [/QUOTE]

jawapan ikut bahasa budak2 sekarang...
GILE TAK HANDSOME?????? (ps: sampoerna 20 kotak....huhuhu)

salina;389468 said:
Handsome?

GILE TAK HANDSOME?????? (ps: sampoerna 20 kotak....huhuhu)[/quote]

Ingat senang ke nak control handsome? Itu sampoerna akan diusahakan.

funfer_fahrer;389534 said:
GILE TAK HANDSOME?????? (ps: sampoerna 20 kotak....huhuhu)

wei FF, dont lah like that only when u r over the sea je can go TT , why cant find kunci GARI ke in Msia hehehe

Bailey;389546 said:
wei FF, dont lah like that only when u r over the sea je can go TT , why cant find kunci GARI ke in Msia hehehe

Usah kata kunci gari, kunci chastity belt pun saya ada woo...ha ha..:D:D

Suddenly, there was a massive traffic jam. We were held up for quite some time. Some of the motorists got so fed up that they walk out their vehicles.

An accident had occured involving a superbike that overtook us just now. The helicopter is just arrived to transport the poor biker to the hospital. I was pointing at the helicopter that landed on the Autostrada.

wow 1st class 999 response ...kalu malaysia .... hancus the poor biker ...wait till there is no blood left ...then only ambulance terhegeh hegeh sampai ...with some stupid brainless paramedic ....

thumbs up ...what a nice shot

ICEMAN 13;389711 said:
wow 1st class 999 response ...kalu malaysia .... hancus the poor biker ...wait till there is no blood left ...then only ambulance terhegeh hegeh sampai ...with some stupid brainless paramedic ....

thumbs up ...what a nice shot

Agreed. LOL!

Top Bottom