BMW OEM Nappa Leather Key Fob Case for F10

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

RH5

Club Guest
Do you guys know where i could get the BMW OEM nappa leather key fob case? Do they even have this? I could not find this in the accessories brochure list.... Found this picture on f10 post thread... Any reply would be very much appreciated..http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=475474Thanks..
BMW80232209855.jpg

Bro,
saw this on the website I bought the shades from
Looks classy and wanted to order for my car
But I am not too sure whether the fitment is for the F10 key fobs..
Our key is a lot bigger than the E90.

Maybe I shall contact the seller again and confirm.
Shipment is bloody ex, even if you buy one key pouch, still gonna be 35 USD

F10 is comfort access so why need a fob? Just put inside pocket or slide inside the underwear and you can still get the car to start :biggrin:

bro, i think we could find a cheaper one on ebay but i think they are not OEM, imho its better to get the OEM if BMW really produce this accessory... somebody could confirm..?

btw, where did you see the key holder anyway ck? could you paste the url here..? thanks..

yo bro, i dont have the comfort access too.. but im only afraid that i would drop it on concrete floor/tar... i recently dropped a merc key on the first day taking the delivery.. the dent is visible enough..!! huh

Serious? Hmm, the F10 523i I drove last time has comfort access but with no navigation. It's a local specs CKD. Maybe it's because you guys are going for UK specs/parallel import?

are you sure..?? Maybe you were confuse with the start/stop engine button..? All F10 comes with that..

Maybe you can check with AB Sg Besi. I got the leather casing for my e90 fob from them. Too bad it doesn't have the cool bmw logo on the rivet.

Malaysian spec CKD are quite jammed pack with features.

My original order came with comfort access but I have to get the other car due to personal reason, and there was a 6k sgd discount.
I can live without comfort access though i must say is pretty neat.

ck

ck318ci;674328 said:
This one should fit the F10 key fob.

Anyone interested in group buy?

I would be interested to proceed with group buy, i want at least 4 at the moment and possibly add another 6. But before we proceed, I need to confirm whether they are original or an aftermarket one.. from what i read, the bmw logo could easily fall off from the holder over time....

Malaysian tax system will penalise you if you make bulk purchased. With small items like this,( depending on numbers) chances are 50/50.
Bro, if you getting it, i also want to " tumpang" as I am not keen on paying 40 + USD delivery charges for a key fob!

PM me the breakdown and charges. I ll collect from you when I go back to KL

im still waiting for my friend to reply. I am not so sure whether his friends wants proceed or not.. u need to clear your inbox as i could not pm u

ck, i think this one might be more practical... i think i wont proceed with that pouch key holder..I may go for this one..

Is this easily available in any authorised dealer in Malaysia? Item code is 80232209854. Its available on ebay but try to avoid the postage cost.

80232209854.jpg

This keychain holder is nice. If there's a cheap group buy please count me in :p

Top Bottom