BMW M5 | HAMANN Full Edition Race

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
so azam, wat karer will yr E46 330i hermann & AC rojak comby gonna be ????????

loafer;314754 said:
Azam,

I think you'll need to understand the true meaning of sharing. There is a clear distinction between sharing in an informative way, and sharing in a showoff way.

I don't have to be blunt for people to realise which way you're sharing.

The true intentions of this thread was never meant for as a discussion so instead of allowing for more rebuttals and stabs at anyone I'd suggest it be closed.

cheers.

Truly seconded. It's true that most posts here touch base on some kinda Hammann stuff, but the some of us (judging by the historical records) agree that most of the posts on this thread have indeed become nothing but an eyesore. Nothing personal or offensive to the author; kindly note that it is sometimes beneficial to have people evaluate you based on the human being that you are rather than your belongings and lifestyle. Judging from the manner of some of the posts here, there are similarities to some of those direct-selling company campaign showing off how much a member makes and spends to attract people to join in.

fyi Bro Azam, if you would have taken time to notice, itemized pricings are usually sent thru PMs unless if you're trying to sell something here.

Again, I wish to reiterate this, no offence to Azam as I've only heard of good things from people who have met him personally. But to put all this to rest, the best thing to do will be closing it for good. I believe Mr. Lee closed this a while back, maybe he was right all along.

My 2 cents(all mine...) worth. Peace to all:love:

BMWCM | Lets talk HAMANN & AC Schnitzer for BMW Cars

Salam!!! Sahabat...
If you all forumer (Non Official Member) think that way...so, i would ask for my humble forgiveness... Nothing to say anymore or judge "The Person by It Cover" if you don't really know that person in person... :listen:
Nothing to sell... :top:

"My Humble Opinion"
Back on track please...

Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

Mohd Norazam Dato' Muhammad
True Story of My Life In Pursuit of Happiness
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

Bailey;314759 said:
So Azam, wat karer will yr E46 330i hermann & AC rojak comby gonna be????????
Salam!!! Sahabat...
Sapphire Black color laa... Sahabat #7, same as my E60... The concept of E46 were customs design by www.NextLevelCustomz.com with body kit front & back is "HAMANN" (Editon E60 not Edition E46), "Vauxhall Astra 2000 Luma" Side Skirts and Wide Body... The wheel are 19' AC Schnitzer Type IV...

Look like GTR... But, i would prefer to be different from others BMW E46 on the road in Malaysia... It's wrong to be different from others, Sahabat...???

"My Humble Opinion"

Regards,

Let's be more helpful and positive guys. Rather than reading the posts in this thread and think of them as "show-offs", why don't we also share. If Azam is willing to share his purchase price, can't anybody else share the same? I think Azam will appreciate more if someone could come up and say to his face, "Bro, you've been conned. I bought the same thing at 50% of what you paid. Next time you want to buy something, talk to me first, ok? I can help you source for items at lower price".

This kind of advice will be more beneficial to both parties - the advisor and advisee, rather than "please mind your manner" type of advice, IMHO.

syahruln;314824 said:
Let's be more helpful and positive guys. Rather than reading the posts in this thread and think of them as "show-offs", why don't we also share. If Azam is willing to share his purchase price, can't anybody else share the same? I think Azam will appreciate more if someone could come up and say to his face, "Bro, you've been conned. I bought the same thing at 50% of what you paid. Next time you want to buy something, talk to me first, ok? I can help you source for items at lower price".

This kind of advice will be more beneficial to both parties - the advisor and advisee, rather than "please mind your manner" type of advice, IMHO.

2nded...:smokin:

Yeah bro Hindustan Shah Rukh Khan aka Korean Kunt...i agree wit you he he

Salam!!! Sahabat... Seconded...

A Definition of Purpose in This BMWCM Forum...

Purpose is the reason why we are writing. We may write a grocery list in order to remember what we need to buy for our cars. We may write a laboratory report in order to carefully describe a chemistry experiment. We may write an argumentative essay in order to persuade someone to change the parking rules on this forum. We may write a post to a BMWCM friend members to express our excitement about BMW enthusiast.

Notice that selecting the form of post for our writing (list, report, essay, opinion) is one of our choices that helps us achieve our purpose. We also have choices about style, enthusiast, organization or communities, kinds of evidence that help us achieve our purpose of BMW enthusiast in this forum.

Focusing on our purpose as we begin writing helps us know what form of post to choose, how to focus and organize our writing, what kinds of evidence to cite, how formal or informal our style should be, and how much we should write as a Forumer's or Official Member's.

Regards,

sapphire black for the ROJAK comby yeah WOW............ hope one day it wont makan Tuan ye sahabat #9 hehehe

AzamDatoMohd;314855 said:

Purpose is the reason why we are writing. We may write a grocery list in order to remember what we need to buy for our cars. We may write a laboratory report in order to carefully describe a chemistry experiment. We may write an argumentative essay in order to persuade someone to change the parking rules on this forum. We may write a post to a BMWCM friend members to express our excitement about BMW enthusiast.

Notice that selecting the form of post for our writing (list, report, essay, opinion) is one of our choices that helps us achieve our purpose. We also have choices about style, enthusiast, organization or communities, kinds of evidence that help us achieve our purpose of BMW enthusiast in this forum.

Focusing on our purpose as we begin writing helps us know what form of post to choose, how to focus and organize our writing, what kinds of evidence to cite, how formal or informal our style should be, and how much we should write as a Forumer's or Official Member's.

Regards,

Sahabat, I have to say that you have a point there too. And as long as moderacy is practised, I don't have an issue with the 'relevant' posts here.

Anyway, nothing personal la. Just that I'd appreciate if you think about whether a harmless post would 'tersinggung' anybody's feeling la b4 posting it up.

Keep up the good work, nice posts and reading material:top:

Bailey;314759 said:
so azam, wat karer will yr E46 330i hermann & AC rojak comby gonna be ????????
Bailey Mailey...
How many times I need 2 remind u not to say "yr E46 330i"??Huh...:stupid:
:rock::top:

ok lar rephrase to ZA ROJAK comby of AC & Hermann Tino hehehehe

???

AzamDatoMohd;314855 said:

Regards,
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=relatedhttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=relatedhttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=relatedhttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

Did you write the above on your own? YES or NO?

AzamDatoMohd;314664 said:
I must say that my car is the nicest than others E60...

I sincerely apologise. I never knew yours was the nicest among all E60s ever to grace our roads. I tend to forget about your HAMANN bodykit. You need to remind us more often. I don't think it's being mentioned enough. My bad.

Bailey;314947 said:
sapphire black for the ROJAK comby yeah WOW............ hope one day it wont makan Tuan ye sahabat #9 hehehe
Salam!!! Sahabat...
Won't makan Tuan...??? Please elobrate... :stupid:

Regards,

I don't mean to intrude but just yesterday I was tailing a brand new facelifted E60 530d and that car has gargantuan torque man! It pulled away from me faster than Alvin's E60 530i and you know lah, Alvin's car goes as fast as it looks. I liked how the Adaptive lights work on the facelifted rear lights. Inevitably, I see a lot of E60s with different bodykits nowadays, so no one ought to stake the claim they have the nicest E60 cos it's just impossible to see all and sundry. I would think though that meinauto's E60 545i would be the fastest on this forum unless someone "really" has an M5.

meinauto? Hmm.. i wonder where he is, his car, yeah.... probably the fastest sans M5.

Juan Powerblow;315088 said:
I don't mean to intrude but just yesterday I was tailing a brand new facelifted E60 530d and that car has gargantuan torque man! It pulled away from me faster than Alvin's E60 530i and you know lah, Alvin's car goes as fast as it looks. I liked how the Adaptive lights work on the facelifted rear lights. Inevitably, I see a lot of E60s with different bodykits nowadays, so no one ought to stake the claim they have the nicest E60 cos it's just impossible to see all and sundry. I would think though that meinauto's E60 545i would be the fastest on this forum unless someone "really" has an M5.

JPB, tis E60 530D is really a beast to watch out wor..........ive experienced it courtesy of our member who owns tis beast ......thx r37720

azam, won't makan Tuan is as the same as KENA TAPAU-ED hehehehe

JPB... waa banyak berani aaa cucuk itu enjin diesel... 500Nm torque bro... it's turbo-diesel right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom