BMW M Track Experience Asia 2012

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Zul

Club Guest
Got invitation today by sms from BMW:BMW M Track Experience Asia 2012 is here! Open track driving dynamic exercises & more. Friday, 22 June. RM 888/person. Limited slot. Book via BMW Voice at 1800883000.There will be 2 session:Morning - 8.00 am - 2.00 pm.Afternoon - 1.00 pm - 7.00 pm.I've called them and asked what car provided. Was told that there will be enough M cars provided but limited slot.Booked my place for the morning session.Warmest regards.

I called, the guy said they'll have 60pax per session?

then I asked, do they have enuff M cars for all? (2pax to a car), he said yes, if not enuff you can drive your own! ???

Maybe, Doc you can get a clearer pix here :), otherwise you've gotta pick one M from your stable for the day.

Yes, I got the pict NKTOB. I did ask them to make sure that there is enough M cars to drive. If not I would still come most likely with my frozen grey. If not enough M car I would just drive my M3 around the track and take it as a fun drive...

How about those just wanting to go for a look see and not for the 'taxi ride'? And any idea for the program for the day?

oh i just called, it is open only to invitees only. But they still take down your details, IN CASE, they might consider additional sessions.

Everyone will have the opportunity to drive a ///M car on the track.

The participants will be divided into different groups with various activities.

The last part will be an open track where participants can drive their own cars on the track. If you ask me, 888 is pretty darn cheap!

Cheers

ALBundy;747440 said:
Everyone will have the opportunity to drive a ///M car on the track.

The participants will be divided into different groups with various activities.

The last part will be an open track where participants can drive their own cars on the track. If you ask me, 888 is pretty darn cheap!

Cheers

Agree, RM888 is good value if it includes testing the M3, M5 and other high powered BMW cars.

The similar Porsche event was almost double that. The only difference is Porsche contact guys are much more efficient and customer focused than BMW voice people. Some of us called to enquire about the BMW event and they did not even bother to call us back with the details after promising to do so.

I'll be in the morning session with my E92 M3. My friend will also be in the morning session with their E90 M3, E93 M3 & E60 M5...

I can't wait. BTW, I got verbal and visual (can't say more!) confirmation of the cars and it's the whole works babey! Can't turn this down, could be a once in a lifetime!

Juan Powerblow;750351 said:
I can't wait. BTW, I got verbal and visual (can't say more!) confirmation of the cars and it's the whole works babey! Can't turn this down, could be a once in a lifetime!

hey, say la what else is there?

E46Fanatic;750265 said:
Speedrat and Ken are in the morning session. Lets hope it stays dry the whole day.

If current weather stays, it'll be scorching hot!

Don't know whether still available or not. Try call bMW Voice no as on my 1st post.

Top Bottom