bmw interior smell

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vincent

Club Guest
did you guys notice that all bmw e36 onwards there is akind of smell always in the interior. some are from the boot also very hard to get rid of it whats that smell .......

Hrm.....maybe you can describe this smell further? Petrol smell,sweat smell,smells like teen spirit??hehe :D

Try the charcoal activated microfilter - changed mine recently and now car smells fresher, seriously!

Originally posted by vincent@Jul 16 2005, 11:32 PM
did you guys notice that all bmw e36 onwards there is akind of smell always in the interior. some are from the boot also very hard to get rid of it whats that smell .......
What smell bro ??? Specify ... Mine got nice ciggaret and cigar ( Thank to the cigar lee36328 gave me)

I told you dont DI IT in the car right ,,,
See now gotr smell liao ...,

*Cabutz* :D

What smell???What u did in ur car?? The best solution is....Next time go to hotel or motel...The smell will dissapear :D :p :D :p

cant describe the smell la most all the udm got wan la. you guys try to open the centre console of the back seat , or pull the seat belt to the max thenyou smell the belt . then you guys will know what is it ... aiyoh you guys ah...... to clear myself i did not do any thing in my car before except smoking....

Originally posted by vincent@Jul 17 2005, 09:49 PM
cant describe the smell la most all the udm got wan la. you guys try to open the centre console of the back seat , or pull the seat belt to the max thenyou smell the belt . then you guys will know what is it ... aiyoh you guys ah...... to clear myself i did not do any thing in my car before except smoking....
I think you are refering to the leather smell.

thanks for all the reply. no la not aircon smell coz its coming from the back and its not leather also coz my car got no leather seats,
i have use all kind of odour remover including maguires also cannot go away the smell ok la when come to tt i will show you all whar is the smell ok cheers

Originally posted by vincent@Jul 18 2005, 08:39 PM
thanks for all the reply. no la not aircon smell coz its coming from the back and its not leather also coz my car got no leather seats,
i have use all kind of odour remover including maguires also cannot go away the smell ok la when come to tt i will show you all whar is the smell ok cheers
Get a ozonizer or a ionizer i think that might solve your problem.

Finally someone has spoken of the BMW smell. I once asked the a BMW dealer about the common smell existing in most BMWs, he told me that is the BMW air-conditioning smell.......Very expensive smell though

Good day

Originally posted by vincent@Jul 18 2005, 10:49 AM
wei....wat are u doing sniffing ur back seat console or even ur back seat seatbelt (more so at the max)????? :blink:

Astonishingly curious behaviour..... :ph34r:

vincent, does it smell like your finger when you put it in you know where. :wink: :wink:

aiyoh the smell is very strong untill i never go near also can smell it what la you all dirtyminded cis cis cis cis

Vincent can help to SNIFF my car also ahh .... then we can call u a sniffer ... :yahoo: :yahoo:

Top Bottom