Bmw f30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

taggnas

Club Guest
The BMW F30 is the replacement model for the popular E90 which would be on the roads between 2010 - 2012.
bmwf30.jpg
Am looking for more articles about this beauty!

Latest 3 series spotted uncovered!
THIS is the new 3

Breaking: 2012 BMW F30 3-series Caught Uncovered at Photoshoot!! - BMW 3-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST

Breaking: 2012 BMW F30 3-series Caught Uncovered at Photoshoot!!
replies
What a weekend! First spyshots of the new M3, then had the first leak of the Performance Concept 1-series and now this:

An eagle eyed tipster managed to take the first (albeit blurry) shots of the new BMW 3-series sedan (F30). From what can be seen in those photos it will be a very handsome and evolutionary design. The front appears sporty yet elegant and -- to the relief of many -- the headlights are sleeker and and smaller compared to the F20 1-series. The rear clearly shows a family resemblance to the F10 5-series, yet the rearlights are somewhat different at the outer edges to make for a unique look.

As with the F20, the side turn indicators are now integrated into the mirros. There appears to be some badging at the front quarter panel where the side indicators used to sit. This makes us believe that BMW will introduce design lines for the new 3-series as well. The F20 1-series is available with Urban and Sport design lines, we expect the F30 3-series to sport similar design lines.

The exterior color seen here is called Mineral Gray. The interior of this particular car seems to be grey or beige. Interestingly, both dashboard and steering wheel have the same color. BMW actually seems to be repeating its past with their fully colored interiors of past days (also seen on F30 long wheel base prototypes meant for China). These shots also show that Head Up Display will finally make its way to the 3-series, as well as the free-standing iDrive screen following the design scheme introduced with the F12/3 6-series.

BMW will officially pull the wraps off of the new 3-series in November, but we wouldn't be surprised if more leaks would occur in the meantime. Stay tuned and be sure to follow our complete coverage on the new 3-series: F30 | BIMMERPOST | BMW Forum, BMW News and BMW Blog

Thanks to our Spanish tipster who just sent the original photos to our mail.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

sinttulomoj.jpg

imag0035cm.jpg

imag0038c.jpg

8172d1313324657-2012-bmw-f30-3-series-spy-shots-impressions-info-bmw3d.jpg

8171d1313324655-2012-bmw-f30-3-series-spy-shots-impressions-info-bmw3c.jpg

8170d1313324652-2012-bmw-f30-3-series-spy-shots-impressions-info-bmw3b.jpg

Beautiful! The front headlights looks like Mercedes C class from the top though, lol

Looks like a Jag front...like the F10...sorry......but old-man-looks me thinks....well, the 3 series has...matured...some may say aged......but to be polite...let's say aged gracefully. I'm keeping my E90, THANK YOU!!!!

..hehe..i mean, new BMW's body designs just doesn't feel right to me..somehow, previous BMW models ,all of them, has something 'unique' what really makes them standing out of the crowd..but now..believe me, if you remove BMW emblem , you will not be sure what you are looking at..merc, toyota, jaguar or honda...no clue..its all so, same, puffy, fat..so, to me design is super ugly, and i am not talking about tech..just plain outlook, whats, far as im concerned, ugly, because no more BMW soul feeling in this new models...empty shell...nothing..

The newer the model.. the crispier it gets..and not to forget..fussy too.Wonder how will be BMW's design in 10 years to come !!

Wat do u all think-the F30 going to be shown to the world come Frankfurt Motor Show in 2 weeks time? I think....YES!

[video]http://www.bmwblog.com/2011/08/30/video-2012-bmw-3-series-f30-in-sierra-nevada/[/video]

[video=youtube;R6ftysecta8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6ftysecta8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

[video=youtube;phvopK9L80U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phvopK9L80U&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Top Bottom