BMW F10 Recon Year 2015 or New G30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Mahendran

Hello members, need to tap on your experience on which would be wiser choice. The F10 is a Japan spec and priced at 190k and the G30 now comes with 6 years warranty and free maintenance. Really looking forward for your recommendation here.

Bro, all depends on how deep is your wallet? As rule of thumb, always get the latest model/specs if budget permits.
Btw, why Japan specs? Go for CKD F10 528i M-sports specs.

Bro, all depends on how deep is your wallet? As rule of thumb, always get the latest model/specs if budget permits.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts bro.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts bro.
I was looking at the Japan because CBU assuming the build quality would be better than CKD. Is the CKD build quality comparable?

if wallet permits, the G30 bro since its new with 6 years warranty. Peace of mind for 6 years.... its a great feeling especially when it comes for a BMW.

G30 bro..if your wallet is allowed.. I have been driving a F10 for 5 year and it does not cost me any big problem...

Based on the price of F10 you're looking @190k, then G30 for warranty and free service.

Top Bottom