BMW F10 Launch

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
affan66;520504 said:
hey that e39 looks familiar :) i miss my cruiser *sob* *sob*

Tiap2 pagi nampak kt MRR2, ter-sangkut dekat smart tag AKLEH pn selalu nampak :p

Nice M535i! Does it belong to any of our members? Very awesome example. :top:

hehe...all the old models. the e34 looks like ready to push into the klang river... :D :D ;)

ramsing;520524 said:
hehe...all the old models. the e34 looks like ready to push into the klang river... :D :D ;)
Wei itu m5 you don't push into the river ....u can push into my porch or easier still just give me the keys

XXX;520528 said:
Wei itu m5 you don't push into the river ....u can push into my porch or easier still just give me the keys

cannot la...u traitor to e34 oledi. u have to ask t2 to push the 518i into ur porch. :wink:

ramsing;520524 said:

Dei my house is near the Klang River...just push it to my porch and I'll do the rest...:smokin::rock:

The engine with turbocharger and 8 speed gearbox should be interesting. I like the cabin which is classy and comtemporary.

The exterior is so-so for a new design, but if they had pen in a newer version of the E60 headlamp, it would look better. Anyway, ya, waiting for the arrival of the twin-turbo 528. Hope it is around 525 Msport pricing.

Top Bottom