BMW e39 radio problem

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

apmslim

Club Guest
Can somebody help me to solve this problem.My BMW e39 520 when on the starter suis,The Radio automatic run with out open radio player.The radio can run anymore. Can not change any channel.So from this promblem, Radio problem or the wiring problem..

Really hard to understand your statement.

The IRIS/MID is easy to remove. Try to re-plug the antenna and cable on the back.

Even i disconnect socket from back side of this Player. The sound still come out as radio was running.

What socket u plug out?

Take few photo for us to better understanding, i believe Jarance able to help u from the photo.

If the radio can't run anymore, no sound will come out from it..isn't it. Are you saying that when you switch the ignition the radio unit will on by itself but the only sound you hear is from the speaker and this sound is only a distortion sound. Like noise when your siaran tv finish.

Can you clarify more

Probably MID kong, if you are in KL/PJ I have a working unit with fully-spoilt LCD for you to test out your problem.

bmw7833;572354 said:
What socket u plug out?

Take few photo for us to better understanding, i believe Jarance able to help u from the photo.

You think too highly of me lar.. I cant even understand what is "radio running"? So how to help. :sleep:

If the radio plug is out and still got sound, maybe his IPhone is using bluetooth to connect witht speaker via the non existence I-Drive with the owner knowledge.

i have one for sales radio player from original E39... interested to buy PM me

jarance;573050 said:
If the radio plug is out and still got sound, maybe his IPhone is using bluetooth to connect witht speaker via the non existence I-Drive with the owner knowledge.

Got mah?? :eek:

Top Bottom