BMW E36 325 96 Yellow

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

calvin3663

Club Guest
Hi,Saw a very nice looking Yellow E36 325 for sale.Year '96Single Vanos 2.5 ltr engineOffer for RM40kMet the seller and saw the car today.I liked what I saw. Very nice interior, M3 body style and paint is still in great condition.Yellow is my favorite. That's what attracted me to see the car.Engine sounds good (though I've yet to really test it). Driving is quite and kinda smooth too.Current owner is the 3rd owner, used for 1 year and selling (plan to upgrade)Only thing is owner not willing to reduce the price :(RM40k seems to be above market price. But I guess it's not easy to find a very good looking units around too.I'm not very good at car inspection.Have any of you seen the car around before (or any previous owner here)?Car Reg is Bxx3316Do you think you'd recommend?FYI. You can view pictures posted by the seller here:http://www.mudah.my/Bmw-e36-4696156.htm

I'll go for manual cos more fun to drive and better re-sell value ............

Off cause auto is better for town drive .......But BMW manual clutch is not heavy as proton hehehehhehe..................

Calvin, I'm in the market for a 325 too. I had a ride in a black '97 325 (A) yesterday at a car dealer's in Manjung (car dealer was driving). The ride was very smooth and comfortable :top:. The engine's running smooth, great power too. The car is running on standard 16'. The dealer said the engine has just been serviced (top overhaul + wear and tear parts replacement). Aircond is not working though. Interior condition is acceptable. One thing that i notice is the panel covering the A-pillar is loose at the top. As far as I know, this is quite common in e36. dunno, maybe sifus here can explain this. Asking price is 36k, can nego further.

The dealer brought me to check out another 325 (A), year 1995, silver. This one is in the workshop for absorber replacement (adjustable, dunno what brand). I managed to snap some pics. You can see the black 325 in the background. The silver one has a very nice no. AEK 325i :wink:. It's got full bodykit, M3 steering, ori 17' (dealer said it cost 9k, dunno can believe or not :39:. Asking price is 35k.

12122009194e.jpg

12122009193e.jpg

12122009195e.jpg

The picture above (silver car) do not have any bodykit I would say. It only has a spoiler attached to it. The car has being repainted before as you can see all the black trims has turn from black to silver (except the bumper lining and door lower trim). They have white signal lights and and i believe it's replica 17" rims (need to confirm). Just my thoughts. I would say, RM 30k would be a better price. The price offered is the 328i pricing.

armandd;477692 said:
Calvin, I'm in the market for a 325 too. I had a ride in a black '97 325 (A) yesterday at a car dealer's in Manjung (car dealer was driving). The ride was very smooth and comfortable :top:. The engine's running smooth, great power too. The car is running on standard 16'. The dealer said the engine has just been serviced (top overhaul + wear and tear parts replacement). Aircond is not working though. Interior condition is acceptable. One thing that i notice is the panel covering the A-pillar is loose at the top. As far as I know, this is quite common in e36. dunno, maybe sifus here can explain this. Asking price is 36k, can nego further.

The dealer brought me to check out another 325 (A), year 1995, silver. This one is in the workshop for absorber replacement (adjustable, dunno what brand). I managed to snap some pics. You can see the black 325 in the background. The silver one has a very nice no. AEK 325i :wink:. It's got full bodykit, M3 steering, ori 17' (dealer said it cost 9k, dunno can believe or not :39:. Asking price is 35k.

12122009194e.jpg

12122009193e.jpg

12122009195e.jpg

Yes ...elwin is right .......i dont think d silver got any bodykit and the rim is replica rim for sure ...its M5 design if im not mistaken .......

So pandai pandai ngo with car dealer since they gave u wrong infors mean they know nothing about d car ...........

ha, thanks to all sifus here, saving us soon to be UDM drivers from getting into troubles. :3:

calvin 3663 ..if you're going for auto ..the yellow one posted above seems to be a well taken car ..looking by it's picture ... it's fitted with M3 kits and rims ....just nego a bit and you maybe able to own it ....

If manual is not you liking ...then think again ...

just get a foreman to inspect the on the items if it's genuine ...etc the suspensions , bodykit / rims ori or replica

asking for rm40K ..i believe a tip top car with all ori parts should be considered OK ...other wise NEGO or WALK OFF ...

As for ARMANDD ... a seller that doesn't even know what is fitted on the car ...better stay away or else you will later on be given remarks as "wa tak tau larrr "...

Owner not willing to lower the price for the Yellow unit.
Another buyer willing to buy at the same price wor....

The Silver unit posted by Lionel looks nice too. Not sure the interior.
But Yellow is my favorite. It's so difficult to find Yellow ;(

The yellow one looks pretty neat. Just go for a thorough check with a reputable mechanic b4 you buy. Hhehhe.. Its well worth the trouble.

Cheers

The first 3 pics of the yellow car looks fantastic thanks to the art of photography. Make sure you bring your mechanic to inspect the car thoroughly since this is a 13 years old car we are talking about. Color is not so important compared to the condition of the car. You can change to yellow anytime and you get to choose whatever yellow fancy you.

hi to all, did anyone know either the YELLOW still available or not? any contact no or not? m looking for a great and nice looking E36/325i which already complete built up i.e bodykit/suspension/etc..any anyone out there can help me? thanks

did anyone out there know either that YELLOW status still available? i am looking another E36/325i whch already done on exterior bodykit/suspension.. preferable auto.. can contact me 0173656562..

Top Bottom