BMW CLUB Merchandise

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiyo I dunno where to post somany thread so i post on all
Anyway here is my proof of payment with a Rm5 late payment fee.

my gosh XXX! There's no late payment charges lah. Don't worry, you'll get your 5 bucks back when you collect your shirt. Thanks for the kind gesture though. :blush:

Originally posted by Daredevil@Feb 24 2005, 10:49 AM
my gosh XXX! There's no late payment charges lah. Don't worry, you'll get your 5 bucks back when you collect your shirt. Thanks for the kind gesture though. :blush:
Very busy with work, haven't checked the forum since before Chinese New Year. How do i get my plate and who do i pay?

The merchandise (plateholders & tshirts) are with fabian now. For those who paid, kindly contact him to arrange for collection.

DD,
can Penang kia collect our mechandise at Grand TT (T-shirt, plate holder),
understand the club shirt might not be readi.

Originally posted by anthony ng@Mar 1 2005, 03:15 PM
DD,
can Penang kia collect our mechandise at Grand TT (T-shirt, plate holder),
understand the club shirt might not be readi.
Yup no problem. Fabian will be bringing all the tshirts and plate holders to the Grand TT. The shirts probably won't be ready. Sorry.... :(

bro mini jeff, where were u laa, the plateholders were out long time already la, heh. u went missin issit. n how come yer avatar same wiv alvin's uh. :) :D

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

BTW, missed the posting and only found out payment being accepted few mins ago - are the shirts still available?

as far as im concerned, tshirts were like hot cakes SOLD OUT durin the grand TT bro, while the SHIRT is the club most anticipated merchandise .... waitin, waitin ... comin soon i heard ....

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Aiyo, have to wait again! ... t-shirts gone, shirts gone, plates oso gone! Hai...

BTW, plate holders are the narrow type? My E46 is Japan spec so front plate holder is more squarish - can use/replace? Anyone got any pics of the plate holders? Am trying to get the front piece replace with the longer ones so I can use the UDM plates! (must use UDM plates for UDM ma!)

Originally posted by kahar@Mar 29 2005, 11:43 AM
bro mini jeff, where were u laa, the plateholders were out long time already la, heh. u went missin issit. n how come yer avatar same wiv alvin's uh. :) :D

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah
Sorry guys, MIA for a while! Better change avatar too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom