BMW Club Malaysia Car Sticker

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

E46 2.2

Club Guest
Who is generous enough to give me a BMW Club Malaysia Car Sticker..Here my addressAzmi AhmadP.O.Box 1340388838 Kota KinabaluSabah

Originally posted by E46 2.2@Feb 8 2006, 03:46 AM
Who is generous enough to give me a BMW Club Malaysia Car Sticker..

Here my address

Azmi Ahmad
P.O.Box 13403
88838 Kota Kinabalu
Sabah

dude .. u kena tunggu laa ...

Anybody going to KK ??

Fabs, be a gentleman and send our new fren a car sticker. I'll pay for the postage. ;)

me going next week but only a few hours at the airport before going off to labuan.

Me too!! haha..i'll pm my address to those whu are willing to send to me~~ Thanks! =)

Originally posted by jumpman@Feb 9 2006, 11:40 AM
Me too!! haha..i'll pm my address to those whu are willing to send to me~~ Thanks! =)
oh damn.....again i forgot to post the club stickers to u bro......
my apologies.... :blush:
will do it by monday okies..... :eek:k:

rgds,
-brad-

Tyke Sir...

How abt an appointment wit u anytime this week? hehh..

Regards..

AR, Kwantan

Bro,,,My address just in case any one willing to send me a BMW Car Sticker.

Azmi Ahmad
2nd Floor, No. 70, Gaya Street
88000 Kota Kinabalu
Sabah

My Contact Number :012 XXXXXXX

To all the Elite Member..I've send 2 address to you all so im expecting 2 sticker from 2 different address.. :D.....

Care to send some more to Kuching???? we have few bimmers here would like to have the sticker..perhaps can courier to me..on reverse charge..I will pay for it..but send me extra so tht you don't have to send many times....

Hey fire, u from kch as well ? Heard a lil bit bout u from Jeff..hehe..no one got spare club stickers to spare ???

I'm going to KK on the 6th March. I can bring over the sticker for KK club member if someone can pass them to me b4 Friday, 3rd March.
Will be staying at Sutera Harbour until 8th March.

said

Top Bottom