Bmw 520 ??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
lokeck said:
keekee

I got mine from Sg Besi after checking with SB and Glenmarie. My budget was RM300k, hence the price was just right. If u have the capacity, I would recommend u to go for the higher power model as acceleration for the 520i may be a bit slow off the line. Once u are on the highway, its very relaxing. The handling is definitely better than the MB E200k. Any specific you want to know?

now 5 series side mirror still does not come with signal light right? can the side mirror fold? thx for all the information. thanks alot ...

safri said:
for slightly over RM300k can get second hand 525 MSport these days...check it out.

prefer brand new. first BMW .. dun wanna get pre-own :p hehehheeh at least got warranty. no need to worry to repair and kenal "chop" :):p

publicbus said:
What is road tax for below 3000 cc compared to the maintenance of a bimmer. I switched from a Jap car to a bimmer in Nov. Bought an e39 523 year 2000 and although it is a 2.5 l engine I still find it dragging. Could not adjust to this drag. Tried a friend's e39 525 year 2003 (newer engine M54) and another friend's e39 528 year 2000 and started to bang my heads against the wall everyday. Both friends e39 are much better in acceleration power. So different !!! Anyway, have to live with this bimmer for the time being and at the same time looking at ways to improve on its performance. So buddy, if can afford, and if you still want to go for a 5 series, go for the bigger cc.
Not sure about the 3 series though. May be the 318 with 2 l engine is suffice for a good acceleration... ? Have to get feedback from our 3-er brothers.
Dont be scared lah ... we have so many bros in here to help .... just like I got when I was running around solving my bimmer problems.

Yea, the 5 serious is more spacious.

Welcome lah to the world of bimmer.

Come come come ......

*** racun-ning **** :D :D :D :D :D

wow even 523 u still dragging? would the latest 523 engine got better performance? better power? or still the same engine?
525 and 528 way too much for me. cannot afford it :(
also dun like 3 series heheheheh think too small for me. tried my friend latest 3 series. too tight for me. i quite tall. :p
i guess i might consider 523. but have to wait after CNY heheheheh now still doing homework.

man a 5 series can buy two latest toyota camry hehehhehehe went and check it out. i am surprise that toyota camry finally come out sth look nice and sporty. :)

523 is good enuf if you want comfort and space...camry is a beautiful car but no comparison v e60..

really wish to buy both 523 and camry heheheheheh Both are nice. one for weekend, one for weekday heheheheh

The side mirror for hiher spec or cc c/w a small white light on below the camera. Unfortunetely the mirror cant be fold, what a design with such advance car. Hope BMW AG can look on to it in future. Even some proton wira can fold their side mirror.

yeah really dun understand such advance car cannot fold their side mirror. like aermyn said even Proton has it.....

guys yesterday read the newspaper find out that latest E200k fr Benz selling abt the same price as 523i .... not gonna try both. see which one got better features like those i mention. hehhehehe sure u all here will choose 523 right? I like both. will go and see both and find out which one worth better ...

Top Bottom