Bmw 2002 - Blue -yr 1974

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

maxkpp

Club Guest
Glenmarie, workshop area, November 2006.
061101BMW2002frontfull.jpg
061101BMW2002frontlower.jpg
061101BMW2002rearfull.jpg
061101BMW2002rearlower.jpg
061101BMW2002rearleft.jpg
Abandon at the workshop for sometime and was offered to me.Considering the hassle of ownership transfer. I decline.Now is gone. Anyone know where this car is now ?

A real classic BMW.

With the right mechanic / body works sifu, money, resource for parts and tender loving time, the car could be restored to killer looks. :top:

redbaron;312557 said:
The car is stiil around but at different location guys

RB,
Any idea what the asking price is ? There is another one in my area (ara damansara) which is under refurbishment. Owner is from Kelantan, but does not want to sell.

Bimmer910;312592 said:
RB,
Any idea what the asking price is ? There is another one in my area (ara damansara) which is under refurbishment. Owner is from Kelantan, but does not want to sell.

Bro are you talking about to the red car at ara damansara.

tzh,

Hell = eternal abode of theological damnation.
A friend told me that a long time ago.

No offence taken, since you are a newbie.

redbaron;312735 said:
Bro are you talking about to the red car at ara damansara.

Ara Damansara. Red color. Spare half cut also there. Missing front bonnet after refurbishment. That is the one that the owner doesnt want to sell.

The blue color one in this thread is for sale ?

Nostalgia notwithstanding, I had 2 of these cars, models 1973 and 75, back in the early 80s. That would make them below 10 years when I was driving em. The biggest problem was rust literally eating them away. You may want to look closely at the body if you are really interested. Personally I wouldnt want to go this route again. No offence, just my 0.02sen.

hai han2u (like in ghost???).. hehe
what is your 02 car number plate ? maybe i have seen them around..
you see, my uncle use to say that owners of 2002 tend to know one another..

yes i have seen this car around for long time but never for sale. I also have met mr mat he has one red and it is no more there.

tzh;312481 said:
why the hell your title have "bmw 2002" ?

Haha....bro ni bior betol?? Apa u ingat ini classic model adalah bmw yg di produce pada tahun 2002 kah???:top: Study kitab bimmer dulu bro...:wink: Sorry,baba bukan nak blame sapa2 but this 2002 models make me crazy!!! In Europe depa belasah 2002 pakai enjin S14 Evo E30!!!:eek:

Top Bottom