!!!Black Pearl has a new Captain!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
guys, im staying in cyberjaya as well, the mamak you guys mention is beside the Terminal bus station or the Yellow mamak call Hassan cafe?

chriseunos;205975 said:
guys, im staying in cyberjaya as well, the mamak you guys mention is beside the Terminal bus station or the Yellow mamak call Hassan cafe?
Dunno the name ...but its the Bus Station after BMW Malaysia building.

alright, we call that the terminal mamak XD

zoggee, i saw you last month in the rain at Puchong in your yellow submarine, damn fast wei!

ramsing;205963 said:
wahhh...so garang la this unkers:D....one big sik and one yallow karer kapal selam....all straight kasi hantam newbie. i dun want fall victim to the d infamous '1-800-come la,scared ah?' tagline...:D :D but see u on d highway...:D :D

535i...i closer than u think la...just opp u're building:D almost in-between u n the other e39 black monsta....plus i felt the G's in the big sik monsta. dun playplay...:D

zoggee....u also in cbj? come la friday lunch with 536i. i think can find few other bmw members around. fandango,yolk,e39blackmonsta. plus i want to feel going sideways in bmw...never feel b4 :D :D how?

I know laaaa .... :D

ok ok ... game on - let's come out and play .... :D

orait set go......but the terminal mamak got manyak lalat oooo...plus parking oso v difficult coz now the big carpark converted to bus parking only. so all have to squeeze in small parking area.

how bout street mall? the shops up the hill next to the terminal mamak?? we can meet at Hassan's cafe. say around 1200pm? ok?

I think Tongsatriani oso in CBJ.
Will wait for you guys at the mamak at 12.30pm this Friday.

ok ok ..

Mamak Streetmall oso got 2 now .. Forget abt Bus Stand

Let's go to the one ; previously the Nasi Ayam shop. (Koko - the place where we had nasi Ayam last time).

TIme : 12:30 pm

All are welcome - power or no power - dun care ...

535i;206064 said:
ok ok ..

Mamak Streetmall oso got 2 now .. Forget abt Bus Stand

Let's go to the one ; previously the Nasi Ayam shop. (Koko - the place where we had nasi Ayam last time).

TIme : 12:30 pm

All are welcome - power or no power - dun care ...

game on!!!!:cool:

chriseunos;206111 said:
the place is now called Cafe D'Arief, if im not mistaken. Can't wait!

Cant wait...aiyaa!!!

Come come...PNDC open 24/7 ...last night got drifts untill 2am in the morning la.

go ask Fabian,Skar,Yazid,Bailey,Daredevil,aaron,Tomstone,highwaystar..the seniors. They know where PNDC is...

Dowan to post PNDC TT...dowan to clash with official tt..

pussy....the more the merrier. but suddenly all the monsta's coming....:D

535i....is it true that pussy say car is 1.8, but actually goes like 4.0!! :D

ramsing;206169 said:
pussy....the more the merrier. but suddenly all the monsta's coming....:D

535i....is it true that pussy say car is 1.8, but actually goes like 4.0!! :D

Nope .. his is 3.0 stroker kit - but runs like 1.8 ... !!:D

Top Bottom