!!!Black Pearl has a new Captain!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
A

armereth

The day of Armereth has gone....... now is the days of ????? Yes, my car has been sold. I will leave it to the new Captain to announce himself. So from now on.... if You are travelling at 200+km/h and saw something black zoom by you, it wasn't me:D You are doing 50km/h on high speed lane and a black E34 flash you, it wasn't me:D You are woke up in the middle of the night by loud exhaust, it wasn't me :D But then if you see a best looking E34 ever on malaysian soil brokedown by the roadside, it still wasn't me. :D (dear new buyer, just joking ok;) )

And to those 318, 320, 323, 325, 330, M3, 520, 523, 528, 530, 540, All 7 series, Skyline, Impreza, Forrester, Airtrek Turbo, Kancilution, Wiralution, Wajalution, Mat Rempits (yes, them too) police car, bomba, Timbalan Menteri Car, blah blah blah that I have smoked before, I apologise. I wasn't my fault. I couldn't help it. Its the Black Pearl. I was weak....

just curious, why you let it go ? You seem proud with it capability ......

wah...such a nice confession from the captain. this is like Star Trek, when Captain Kirk passed on the reins to Captain Picard. hehe. same ship, but different captains. but what an excellent ship she is, and outstanding captain :)

Captain Kirk, no breakdowns hopefully, just to get faster n faster. :D but after your long confession of d ppl u've smoked, i'll have to be extra careful, in case d timb menteri spots me in purajaya. but i'll try to keep up the tradition :D i'm weak too... :D :D

in case u're wondering, i'm Captain Picard. :D still not used to travelling at warp speed yet... :p

armereth;205825 said:
And to those 318, 320, 323, 325, 330, M3, 520, 523, 528, 530, 540, All 7 series, Skyline, Impreza, Forrester, Airtrek Turbo, Kancilution, Wiralution, Wajalution, Mat Rempits (yes, them too) police car, bomba, Timbalan Menteri Car, blah blah blah that I have smoked before, I apologise. I wasn't my fault. I couldn't help it. Its the Black Pearl. I was weak....

How come yellow subnarine never met this Black Peral before....?:rolleyes:

Zoggee;205871 said:

helloooo ... did u notice that he did not say 535 either ? :D ..

Captain Pickard / Ramsing .. if u are in Putrajaya .. i m next door = CBJ.
Let's come out and play ... :p

He he he .. u go first laa .. i follow from behind ok ..

Zoggee;205876 said:
OK..then Tomorrow CBJ for lunch. Will call you Mr.535i.

How???

trw got lunch date already liao ...

Friday , I can ...

Zoggee;205871 said:

Actually ada one time. But I dare not smoke. Respect sikit. Plus E34 heavy

ramsing;205867 said:
... but after your long confession of d ppl u've smoked, i'll have to be extra careful, in case d timb menteri spots me in purajaya. but i'll try to keep up the tradition :D i'm weak too... :D :D ... :p

So the new captain already introduced himself. Anyway, I didn't actually just smoked the Timb Menteri, I flashed him too. I think.... he he. No out riders mah. Coming to think of it, I think i wasn't in the black pearl then.

ramsing;205867 said:
wah...such a nice confession from the captain. this is like Star Trek, when Captain Kirk passed on the reins to Captain Picard. hehe. same ship, but different captains. but what an excellent ship she is, and outstanding captain :)

Captain Kirk, no breakdowns hopefully, just to get faster n faster. :D but after your long confession of d ppl u've smoked, i'll have to be extra careful, in case d timb menteri spots me in purajaya. but i'll try to keep up the tradition :D i'm weak too... :D :D

in case u're wondering, i'm Captain Picard. :D still not used to travelling at warp speed yet... :p

this captain picard used to travel at warp speed a lot actually, in a klingon ship known as the Wiralution...;) it has a cloaking device,...i know, cos i have been smoked and 'grassed' before without knowing what hit me...:D

wahhh...so garang la this unkers:D....one big sik and one yallow karer kapal selam....all straight kasi hantam newbie. i dun want fall victim to the d infamous '1-800-come la,scared ah?' tagline...:D :D but see u on d highway...:D :D

535i...i closer than u think la...just opp u're building:D almost in-between u n the other e39 black monsta....plus i felt the G's in the big sik monsta. dun playplay...:D

zoggee....u also in cbj? come la friday lunch with 536i. i think can find few other bmw members around. fandango,yolk,e39blackmonsta. plus i want to feel going sideways in bmw...never feel b4 :D :D how?

armereth;205882 said:
So the new captain already introduced himself. Anyway, I didn't actually just smoked the Timb Menteri, I flashed him too. I think.... he he. No out riders mah. Coming to think of it, I think i wasn't in the black pearl then.

hahaha..not black pearl ar? lucky la then. otherwise might kena saman next time in p'jaya. but now got big sik and yellow kapal selam coming....even more in trouble :eek: :D

fandango;205960 said:
this captain picard used to travel at warp speed a lot actually, in a klingon ship known as the Wiralution...;) it has a cloaking device,...i know, cos i have been smoked and 'grassed' before without knowing what hit me...:D

shhhh....that one now masuk sungai already. now driving unker car....slow n steady....following unker speed limit.;)

Top Bottom