Black exhaust fumes

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cwk_ipoh

Club Guest
Two weeks back after I changed my engine oil, I noticed plenty of black exhaust fumes when I start the car. It happened twice after that and despite being checked by the workshop, no fault can be detected. The engine seems to be running in great shape and I can still touch 210 on the highway. Any forummers with the same for e39/525. :angry: :hmmph:

Originally posted by cwk_ipoh@Aug 12 2005, 10:31 AM
Two weeks back after I changed my engine oil, I noticed plenty of black exhaust fumes when I start the car. It happened twice after that and despite being checked by the workshop, no fault can be detected. The engine seems to be running in great shape and I can still touch 210 on the highway. Any forummers with the same for e39/525. :angry: :hmmph:
Probably you're engine is just running too rich

Don't think so, as the fuel consumption is ok. I am getting 530km for RM90 based on the latest petrol price. Of course it is to and fro from Ipoh to KL and some town driving.

no worries la...black is better then white.. :D if its wite smoke...woh.. :eek: jialat oh... :(

Originally posted by Zoggee@Aug 12 2005, 03:19 PM
no worries la...black is better then white.. :D if its wite smoke...woh.. :eek: jialat oh... :(
maybe just some carbon accumulate inside, then when u rev just nice come out????

if white or blue then need to think of some more serious problem liao......

Top Bottom