Bimmer spotting...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
..i see M logo, but exhaust doesn't feel right for M models..anyway, interesting number..

285_bb.jpg

..mm..well..picture is huge and i rescaled it down to 1600x(5 hundred +), but pic gets scaled when i link it here..but i thought its still clear, aa?

Ecc0;659083 said:
..mm..well..picture is huge and i rescaled it down to 1600x(5 hundred +), but pic gets scaled when i link it here..but i thought its still clear, aa?

Thanks for clarifying Ecc0, but pic still is of the same size when I tried opening it via it's URL.

..gotcha this morning..

f542f.jpg

b4678.jpg

..im not sure why pics are fixed size since i have uploaded as a really huge and clear, and also from website pics are uploaded to, linky is fullsize image..

..again M logo with not so convincing exhaust :) ...im wondering, are there many faked M models and such ?? I mean, why would anyone do such thing ?

3226f.jpg

Ecc0;660806 said:
..again M logo with not so convincing exhaust :) ...im wondering, are there many faked M models and such ?? I mean, why would anyone do such thing ?

Emblem is cheaper than an exhaust.

Ecc0, normally what ppl do when they 1st got the car is, change the stock bumper to M bumper & blacken the trim to make the car look like M car as can not afford a real M. Putting up a M badge to replace the original badge can add another horsepower to them.

Yep, everyone can afford the "badge"! And some even lekat ekjoz tip for that dual ekjoz seksiness.

To me modding a non-M to M is something very much acceptable since it is still a BMW..simply because i did it too, my quad exhaust tips are fake but didnt dare to put M badge though..not meant to embarrass the M owners..

Hehehe, then my Alpina wannabe also cannot be worthy of an entry on this thread ah? :biggrin:

Anyways, agreed with iM's observations there.

adrianyam;661224 said:
saw it in subang doing rempit if not mistaken sometime back. nice car bro

chasing criminal laa not rempit just terlajak at malaysia...btw Nice Car seen someone do the polize with a 350z

adrianyam;661224 said:
saw it in subang doing rempit if not mistaken sometime back. nice car bro

chasing criminal laa not rempit just terlajak at malaysia...btw Nice Car seen someone do the polize with a 350z

Top Bottom